Scooter on boat to MK from WL?

Will my son be able to bring his scooter onto the boat to MK or will he need to take the bus?
There are two boat sizes that come and go from WL. The larger one can roll on chairs and strollers. It’s usually manned by multiple CMs. The smaller one would not work and is usually manned by one CM. When we were there with our large stroller the CM would say we are welcome to wait for the next boat if we wanted but we would collapse the stroller and put it on the small one if that’s what is there. Usually the boats do come every 10 min or so but there can be delays if they have to wait for that big boat to go across to the TTC or for bad weather. I’d recommend bringing an umbrella for shade or you can “cheat” and go wait in that covered area at the end of the WL dock. Hope you have fun. We love WL.

There are two types of watercraft running. The larger glass-enclosed boats and the original smaller open boats. I have seen both running from WL to MK, so best to check which is running when you are there (or if both are in rotation).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter