maryblanchard49

Mouseketeer
I'll be doing 6 full days at the Disney Theme Parks in Orlando, FL with the family and I just don't think I can walk that much anymore at my age. Any Suggestions of Scooter Rentals and what makes them the best one to choose? Many Thanks! :earsboy:

You might get more info on the Disabilities boad. Between my parents and my aunt, we've used Apple Scooters and Buena Vista. There are several companies out there and they are all pretty well rated. You want to look for the company that will take the scooter to your hotel and pick it up (and meet you). Most will. Then you look around for the best price or deal at the time. We've had ZERO problems with either of these companies. At some point in 2019 I think Disney severed some of their contracts with the companies and kept one if you just want it delivered to the bellhop. Honestly, I haven't planned a trip there in almost 3 years now so I forget. But it's very easy. Again, head over to the disabilities board and you'll get lots of info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter