• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scotty 2 Hotty - Yes, Please

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
I listened to the most recent podcast with Scott Garland as a special guest. I usually only catch the audio portion because I listen to the podcast during my run [or cleaning house - yuck]. When I first listened, I thought he was very witty and felt comfortable with the Team; I really liked his personality. But, not knowing the wrestling community, I thought "Scotty 2 Hotty" - give me a break. :laughing:

For grins, I went to the DisUnplugged youtube channel just to put a face with the voice and all I can say is . . . . . :faint: While I think everyone on the Team is adorable . . . . more please. :blush:

Now I am a happily married woman, don't get me wrong, but he is sure easy on the eyes.

I thought he did well

Maine should be proud!

I hope he returns to the show often. He's a looker! Just don't replace John.

We love John!!! :worship:

Me being a 275lb man with three kids, its good to see us "big" men can enjoy WDW! Its not that we are wimpy men, its just a magical FUN place. I get messed with a lot with my hunting buddies.

I too would like to compliment Scott's presence on the show! I do not know anything about wrestling but he seemed like a really nice, cool guy! Thanks for having him on the show.

:)

Can we get him to do the worm next time please. (For those of you who don't follow wrestling, it's his signature move). Just ask Skip

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

FWIW, he made a comment "Trail of Tears" about the walk from AoA to Hollywood Studios...... As someone who's family had been on "Trail of Tears" I thought it was the highlight of the show and not a bad thing. More so because Pete went "Too Soon?"

I listen to this podcast because it's honest and not always politically correct. Although, 180 years is sure in the realm of being allowed to use the joke.

Always nice to hear other voices and personalities. Even the college program show with the young lady from the forums was a nice change of pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter