• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrap booking websites

Jackie H.

It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how!
Hey fellow scrap bookers!

I have picked up a few good websites from this board. But I know many of you must know of some really great ones. I am new to the board, so please don't assume I know about your all time favorite!

Everyone please post their favorite scrap booking websites! I've got the fever and only YOU can provide the cure!

Bev, thanks so much for the links. I just went to 2 peas in a bucket and bought some neat looking 12x12 paper and some frames. I'll let y'all know what I think of the products when I receive them if you're interested. The selection at this site was huge (had to limit my shopping---didn't want to get in too much trouble...) Take care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter