Scrapbookers. DD and my lofty goals this weekend, wish us luck

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
DD is in a club at school that she needs to produce a yearly scrapbook. It is 14 x 11. It was given to us This past Thursday. Is has pages like plain checks, those pages are to be covered up with scrapbook paper, then pictures and more. We knew we would not get the book until the end of the year. And they are still having major events that the pictures just got uploaded this week. So our plan: earlier we mass produced the pages cutting and glueing so the new design could be applied to the pages. We used the one extra design sheet that we had left to make the borders for the pictures to go on those corresponding pages as a mass production too.
Tonight I picked up 75 more pictures. The trouble with those pictures are they are all curved and they do not want to stick to the picture borders that we created. I used glue and I have all 135 pictures under books I am hoping they will all stick that way. We also have glued all the pages to the original pages. Our goal is to have all pictures in this weekend and all blocks with scripts that will narrate the event. We will probably only get to work on it two hours on Saturday but our Sunday is completely open. I am just the glue person, she is in charge of design. The instructor told her she can do it anyway she wants. DD said they are years without scrapbooks because the person that was to do it just did not do it.

Good Luck!!! We have been in your shoes too with a club scrapbook over the years... If the photos still won't stick... I might try photo squares instead of glue on the photos or glue dots.

The pictures have all been glued to their backgrounds. All the event words have been created with DD circut. We used school colors, we blocked the words in navy blue then used yellow as the underlay and then added all those little pieces that are cut back in with glue and tweezers. I think I will use the dots to secure them to the main pages. We did four large yellow rectangles with blue boarders DD is going to have each group sign them, seniors juniors sophomores freshmans I think she is going to have that as the last
spacer.gif
page of the book. We cannot put the pages together today because they want this in chronological order there are 20 events and we're not sure of the correct order for each of them. I would love to have to to school for Friday.

Done. It goes to school tomorrow. 42 pages 11 x 17. I remembered the library has a cut die system. We went there last night and cut out accents to use for all the pages. dD wanted stickers at first but I thought that was way too expensive. Not really sure who pays us back. She did a nice job. I was the gluer and dot master.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter