scrapbookers

rhoandtro

Earning My Ears
We just got a couple weeks ago and had an awesome trip.....I was wondering if any of you knew where I can find the page protectors for the larger scrapbook (not the 8 1/2 x 11). I bought it at disney but they told me they do not sell the accessories, they only have what came with with book.....Any suggestions???? Thanks

Check the recipie and scrapbook forum. I remember some posts over there, but you may have to do a search. Good Luck!

They have both sizes (8.5 x 11 and 12 x 12) at Michael's Craft Store (in Georgia). Don't know if you have one near you or not. I think they have a website.

They usually have catalogs of acid free page protectors (designed mainly for artist's portfolios) They're mostly standardized sizes (8 1/2 x 11, 11 x 14, 11 x 17, and up to HUGE) They are also available in different qualities. The cheaper ones can be really bad, tho. Most of them have holes about every half inch (to fit portfolio cases) so it might be easy to match these to the rings on your scrapbook. Hope you have some luck hunting down what you need!

I found a site you might want to look into. store.yahoo.com/scrapbookcreations/makdisscrapp.html

LOL

Hi rho&tro- I did the same thing back in Dec on our trip! I bought the large WDW album and I ran out of pages! Just last week, I finally found the 12x12 pages at a local scrapbook shop! When I went to use them, guess what, they do NOT fit exactely...they overhang the WDW album! UGH!!!! My engineer hubby spent quite a bit of time last night with my paper-cutter and hole punch! At last, I can finish my album! Good Luck!

Take Care- Debby in NH

Went through the same thing last October...big long sad story posted on SB board somewhere :D

Here's where you can get them;

Holson Products
1-800-243-8633
Packs of 15 pages & 10 page protectors
$4.99/each refill pack
Item # R-XLG1015

Good Luck:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter