• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrapbooking stuff for DLRP?

heathrow42

3 castles down.. 2 to go!
Does anyone know if DLRP sells scrapbooking kits? WDW and DL sell scrapbooking kits for $15 US - they have paper, stickers, frames etc. Do they have the large 12x12 photo albums as well? (do they call them 12x12 in EU? :teeth: )

Are there any local scrapbooking shops that I should check out .. between Paris and DLRP?

Thanks for the info.. I've enjoyed reading alot of the DLRP posts!

--heather

Scrapbooking is not something I've seen in DLP. Definitely not taken up in Erope with quite the same interest :confused3

Reid

You will finf only a little. There is one poohalbum with stickers but nothing compared with WDW

Greets Renate :wizard:

There are nice photo albums. Not sure of the size but our ones fit 6 standard size photos comfortably per page.

I saw a scarpbook for the first time this last visit - that was about it though, no kits.

ooo - never seen this emoticon before: :maleficen - DLRP is packed with Disney Villains at the moment, and now DIS too!

Scrapbooking is quite a new craft here in the UK. It's gaining ground though. I don't know how it's received in Europe mind you.

As mentioned, not much scrapbooking stuff at DLP. But I've gotten some nice photo albums on each of my trips there. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter