Scrapping Game...

pattyT

DIS Veteran
we haven't done one of these in a while -
and it doesn't look there are any great new products or sales to talk about -
so why not play a game -
maybe someone (um me) can learn somethin gnew -

Here it is
LOVE IT, HATE IT, or WHAT IS IT? (which would require further explination by op)

so I will start by posting a product, technique, or something scrap related and the next person will state if they love it, hate it, or don't know what it is!
then name another "thing" for the next person to post about...

If someone doesn't know what something is please try to put something in about what it is in the next post !

Prima flowers - beautiful flower embellishments made from mulberry paper. They come in a wide variety of colors. They originally came in cute milk bottles. Now they come several different ways. Becoming a new addiction of mine. I tried to just let my two bottles get me by. I gotta have more!

Paper bag albums - LOVE IT!

Ribbon

Ribbon...love it... but use it mostly for my hand made cards. Seems to add too much cost to my albums.

brads

rofl, now that I got it to work, LOVE the silent setter. :rotfl2:
little x

maggie

Is little x that xyron thingie? I LOVE it and use it for everything that will fit down it's tiny little throat.

WISHBLADE

side kick
small portable machine to use with sizzlets Don't have one but sure would love it

Embossing paste! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Love it

Wizard

(Maggie, didn't I read somehere that you got a wizard? You can use the sizzlets dies in it, I do all the time!)

Ok so we don't yet know what the paste is Sondra
or the wizard Twigs -
please elaborate - lol

LOVE the bottle caps myself!

Stickers

I don't know what HALF of these things are......

....I lead SUCH a sheltered life here in the country...

Sorry, the wizard is a die cutting machine. You can use the dies from it's own company- Spellbinders, or sizzix, sizzlets, quickcuts, accucuts. It embosses too (most of the spellbinders dies cut the image and then with a different set of plates or pads embosses the same design). You can use any brass stencil to emboss. Apparently you can set eyelets and squash bottlecaps too, but I have to get a steel plate from the hardware store, so I haven't tried that yet. I really love it so far.

grayfal you don't know what stickers are ;)
I am with you though on the other things...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter