Screen names: what does yours mean?

Loving some of the stories behind your screen names.

Sadly I am also in the unimaginative screen name club.

I wanted a Little Mermaid screen name but every good one that I thought of had already been taken :sad1:

I lost patience after the 20th attempt at a name and ended up with Princess_Ariel_85. Favourite Disney character and the year I was born.

Loving some of the stories behind your screen names.

Sadly I am also in the unimaginative screen name club.

I wanted a Little Mermaid screen name but every good one that I thought of had already been taken :sad1:

I lost patience after the 20th attempt at a name and ended up with Princess_Ariel_85. Favourite Disney character and the year I was born.
Ariel is my fave princess Eric is my fave prince (he's a HUNK!) :), and that's my fave movie too! :) Part of Your World is also one of my fave Disney songs.

My board name came from a friend that played AHL hockey. I was waiting for him after the game and he never showed up, well that put me in a bad mood. My cousin was with me on that trip and we went to get something to eat after the game and he was in that restaurant. I was mad at him, so I walked right by him and he asked "what's wrong Grumpy?" So it kind of stuck (then of course he would call me Ms Grumpy Pants). His number was 19. It was also my favorite NASCAR driver's number a the time also. That is the story about my board name.

It's good to see a few other hockey references here. =)

My s/n isn't Disney related at all, just one I use in other spots on the internet. When I first started frequenting forums & the like, a lot of them were hockey related, so I picked a username that reflected my favorite team and player, Devilsgirl3, for the NJ Devils and #3, Ken Daneyko. But when I started going to non-hockey forums, people were a little taken aback by the name, so I changed it to what it is now.

Grumpy... because I pretty much am, everywhere but Disney. Dad... because I am. 1974 the year I was born. I'm not sure how I out all these random facts together, it's been awhile and I'm getting old.

The boat ride at The Land in Epcot used to be called Listen to the Land. The first line of the ride's theme song was "Just make believe...you're a tiny little seed...a tiny little seed that's reachin' up to meet your need." I loved that song as a kid, so that's my screen name. :)
P.S. I'm sure many of you who are 40+ years old like me sang this post in your head as you read the part that's in quotes. :rotfl2:
I was singing it, in fact I sung it over the weekend with my nieces on a car trip. Love it.

My middle name is LaVerne (that's right, capital V..) so my family calls me Vernie. My birthday is 8/22. In hindsight I should've made it something Disney related.. and not so corny. Lol.

One of the nicknames for me from my bff is Loodles.
I have two poodles who my family call noodles (im not sure how, i think someone said it once and somehow stuck).

Well, Katie is my daughter, so I'm her mom. I'm the Mom of Katie. Real creative, for sure... not!

WDW= I'm a fan of WDW despite living Southern California
Jonas= I LOVE the Jonas Brothers (Nick is my avatar)
Girl= Got it from the little less lonely girl song by Justin Bieber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter