Scribbles on the table at BWV

I am absolutely serious about this, as are many other people on this thread. Yes, these are deluxe resorts and maintenance is paid by the members through MF's. Do I feel we need to repaint/replace every piece of furniture that has been damaged immediately, absolutely not.

If you have absolutely no damage at your house I commend you :worship:, but you will be sorely disappointed if you come to me or any of my friends houses. We clean up what can be cleaned and will replace or fix things as we get to it.

As I said, this is a borderline case that I am sure will be decided on guest feedback, if everyone getting that villa are calling and complaining, it will move up on the priority list, if not then it probably isn't adversely affecting many guests and it can wait for its normal replacement timeline.

With that being said, I am sure people have already forwarded the pictures to MS and expressed absolute outrage, even though they haven't seen this themselves, to each their own :rolleyes1

If you look at the post just above mine, you will see others feel the same as I do. The idea is that vacation should be special, and if it's run down, it's probably less than special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter