Scrim over ToT?

danabalana

Mouseketeer
I'm looking at the Mattercam and it looks like the scrim is covering the doors that open on ToT. Am I right about that? Does it block the view when the doors open? That would be a bummer.

You can still see out of the doors just fine. It's mostly to cover up where the work is beind done already. On Saturday morning there were workers up there!

I just watched the hojo cam and it does have scrims all over it. I'm not certain which side the view is from but I don't see a place where you can see out the windows. o_O

You can still see out of the doors just fine. It's mostly to cover up where the work is beind done already. On Saturday morning there were workers up there!
Thanks for the info. I guess I thought the view was from up higher on the building. We'll be there in a couple weeks. Cant wait!!

Thanks for the info. I guess I thought the view was from up higher on the building. We'll be there in a couple weeks. Cant wait!!

Have fun! Ride in the day time and then ride at night! I didn't think I'd like it at night but it was really good completely in the dark!

The video feed has the scrims all over except for where the doors open.

Hey, remember when Disney said we'd be able to take a picture in front of the TZ-ToT one last time? Yeah, that was funny.

Hey, remember when Disney said we'd be able to take a picture in front of the TZ-ToT one last time? Yeah, that was funny.

Yeah, but they didn't say how LONG we could still take pictures. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter