SDD fastpass

I booked last week and was online right when the window opened. I went for SDD first and got it on 60+5 and the earliest was 2:45 PM.

It's so crazy how much the availability varies, even over the course of just a few days. I made my FPs on Monday morning. I went for SDD first as well and got it on 60+4 at 12:40ish for a party of 7.

My 60-day window opened up last week, but we had no luck getting a SDD FP. Maybe there were passes on days other than our planned HS day, but I didn't feel like rearranging our trip for one stinkin' ride!

By69fMyCEAAKc8p.jpg

Right and I need to book FOP and 7DMT for 6 at the same time. The question is which to do first.

Do SDD first. I have no idea how Galaxy's Edge will influence availability of other DHS FP+ (since there will be more people at DHS overall), but I booked SDD for a party of six for Fourth of July week (60+7, morning SDD FP+), then booked two days of FOP (60+6 and 60+4) and then two days of SDMT (60+5 and 60+1). Push DHS as late in your trip as you can.

our window opened this a.m. as well,I was online at 7 and could not get one.i quit looking after 6 days out. I'm not going to rearrange our whole trip for one ride.

This happened to us. We are going EMH on sunday and straight to line, if that does not work we are going last thing at night our HS day....it is what it is, not re-doing the whole trip for one ride. I am also not dropping another 300 for an extra couple hours.

I’m hoping that refresh helps us get one. We aren’t rope dropping on our HS day and we have the dessert party that night so can’t get in line before park close. Fingers crossed.

Will be exciting to see how Starwars changes things. I am guessing it will make it worse for awhile. Yes, while everyone is running to Starwars Land initially, overall the crowds will be bigger. Hopefully the tiering system improves after November, would really like to see RnR and ToT go back to tier 2!

... And the most frequent choice would cause the other devices to lose their FPs.
You mean that previously booked fastpasses for other family members disappeared mysteriously when you modified the time for one fastpass?

(You do know that if you book a new fastpass whose time window overlaps another existing fastpass, you will be warned that the latter will be deleted, no?)

Will be exciting to see how Starwars changes things. I am guessing it will make it worse for awhile. Yes, while everyone is running to Starwars Land initially, overall the crowds will be bigger.
Isn’t that how AK is if you RD and don’t do Pandora?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter