Sea Breeze Point Ceremonies

feline figaro

WDW Bride May 2009 - WDW Vet
We are getting married at SBP in May :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

I ve been trying to see as many photos of ceremonies at that location but cant seem to find too many :rolleyes: .

Please can anyone who has gotten married there send me some pics of their ceremony:goodvibes :thumbsup2

I just need some inspiration on how to decorate the location & was hoping seeing some more pics will help ;)

Look at www.stvsweddings.com - click on sneak peaks user name blu-ray password magic and look at the ceremonies that say SBP and you'll be able to see a ceremony from there!

We re using Stan for our videography so i ve already seen all the vids on there. They were a massive help when deciding which location to go with :thumbsup2

I really would love to see more photos so i can see decoration & other detailing up close

We were married at SBP last Monday, as soon as I get my pics uploaded, I will post some for you. It is absolutely beautiful there. We did not have any decorations.

I can PM my photos from SBP from out 12/1/08 wedding.... :goodvibes

Congrats!!!!!! :goodvibes
Id love to see your pics :thumbsup2, i hope your wedding day was amazing :cutie:

DecemberDisneyBride:

Yay another wedding at SBP, Congrats to you 2 :woohoo:

Pleeeeeease upload your pics id love to see them :lovestruc.
We went over to see SBP in Oct when we visited for our Wedding Planning Session, i totally fell in love with the location :love: . It was everything id hoped it would be :cloud9: . Im glad your wedding day went perfectly :thumbsup2.
I cant wait to see your pics :cutie:

We were married at SBP last Monday, as soon as I get my pics uploaded, I will post some for you. It is absolutely beautiful there. We did not have any decorations.

We didn't decorate either...I loved the simplicity and natural beauty.

We didn't decorate either...I loved the simplicity and natural beauty.

Oh yeah we did not either. It is beautiful just the way it is. We were going to have some decorations over the arch but decided not to go with it. Oh we did do rose petals down the aisle and that was about it.

I forgot about your pics Lynn, i remember reading your tr & loving SBP. I was originally gonna go with the Wedding Pavillion but TR's like yours & Summers are what inspired me to change my mind.:thumbsup2

After seeing SBP in Oct i knew we had made the right decision:goodvibes

Our wedding day is 6th May :woohoo:

Im just so confused on what to do :confused3 , i really originally wanted to have unity candles as decoration but was told they could nt be lit so figured they may look a little out of place.

Lynn im about to re find your TR & have a recap on your pics. One thing i can really remember about your tr was"THE" pic at Hollywood Studios ( will always be mgm to me;) ), that was fab:thumbsup2

Does anyone have a pic of Sea Breeze Point during their 5pm wedding?
What time does it get dark in Florida in December?

:lmao:

I forgot about your pics Lynn, i remember reading your tr & loving SBP. I was originally gonna go with the Wedding Pavillion but TR's like yours & Summers are what inspired me to change my mind.:thumbsup2

After seeing SBP in Oct i knew we had made the right decision:goodvibes

Our wedding day is 6th May :woohoo:

Im just so confused on what to do :confused3 , i really originally wanted to have unity candles as decoration but was told they could nt be lit so figured they may look a little out of place.

Lynn im about to re find your TR & have a recap on your pics. One thing i can really remember about your tr was"THE" pic at Hollywood Studios ( will always be mgm to me;) ), that was fab:thumbsup2

Aww that is so cool. We were married on the 7th :) I will be down there so maybe I can spot you on your wedding day. You're not that far away. May will be here before you know it.

Does anyone have a pic of Sea Breeze Point during their 5pm wedding?
What time does it get dark in Florida in December?

:lmao:

I just had a December 5pm SBP wedding... it was beautiful... Sun setted after our toast and family pics... awesome night pics on the boardwalk... I will send you my pro pics if you'd like... just PM me... HTH

Hi again

Long time no speak, sorry I have been AWOL, busy with all this Christmas stuff:banana:

Anyway, you know how I feel about SBP, it was absoultely stunning there and I think it is such a romantic location. There are loads of brides on her that have wonderful pics of SBP on their wedding day and yes, Stan has some wonderful footage of SBP too.

I am sure you will be happy with the location as is, it is beautiful.

Summer

Aww that is so cool. We were married on the 7th :) I will be down there so maybe I can spot you on your wedding day. You're not that far away. May will be here before you know it.

Yay our anniversarys will be a day a part:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
We re getting married at 10 am so feel free to come down & have a peek. Im arriving by Landau Carriage so just look out for the horse which will apparently be waiting outside SBP during the ceremony.
Mays coming round so quick, im starting to really freak out :eek: :scared:.

I ve been planning this wedding for so long, we ve been engaged for 9 years so that should give you a good idea of how long this weddings been in the making. Think i ve been a member on here since 2006 so you d think id be completly set on what i want decor wise etc..........NO :headache: :rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Think i ve got something like 20 wks to go....yikes

Summer:

Great to hear from you again, you know how much i love your pics & TR :love: :cloud9: :lovestruc . Think when i speak to Randy before the wedding all im gonna rave on about is your pics & Lynns :laughing:. Hope married life is still full of lots of happiness, cant wait for more of your tr:thumbsup2

hi :)
We were just married at SBP yesterday...our STVS sneak peek is up on Stan's site...he got some great shots of our ceremony decor...maybe that will give you some ideas. :thumbsup2 Its under 'Megan & Daniel'

Yay our anniversarys will be a day a part:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
We re getting married at 10 am so feel free to come down & have a peek. Im arriving by Landau Carriage so just look out for the horse which will apparently be waiting outside SBP during the ceremony.
Mays coming round so quick, im starting to really freak out :eek: :scared:.

I ve been planning this wedding for so long, we ve been engaged for 9 years so that should give you a good idea of how long this weddings been in the making. Think i ve been a member on here since 2006 so you d think id be completly set on what i want decor wise etc..........NO :headache: :rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Think i ve got something like 20 wks to go....yikes

Summer:

Great to hear from you again, you know how much i love your pics & TR :love: :cloud9: :lovestruc . Think when i speak to Randy before the wedding all im gonna rave on about is your pics & Lynns :laughing:. Hope married life is still full of lots of happiness, cant wait for more of your tr:thumbsup2

HAHA you are so funny! We got married at 10 AM too. If I have time I will def head down there and check you out.

You will love Randy. He will make you feel so comfortable on your day. Have fun with him!

Yes May is just around the corner. Your day will be gorgeous. The weather is perfect then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter