Sea world 2023

Poohbear80

Earning My Ears
Considering going to draw orla for the first time. 2 out of 3 of us don’t like rides so universal this year doesn’t seem appealing.
I don’t know is sea world food if you don’t really want to do rides and don’t want to get soaked. But I am interested in the shows. Is it worth it?

The shows are really good, and you can spend a whole day between shows & taking your time with the animal exhibits. If you are not really into the animal exhibits, then it's more of a half day to do the shows - but note that they're scheduled in such a way that you might take most of the day to see them all. Their exhibits are really nice, and you can spend a lot of time in with the penguins or wild arctic as nice respites from FL heat. Especially the penguins - it's literally freezing in there.

If you like to spend time at zoos/aquariums and you want to enjoy the shows, I think it is worth it. There are also some non-intense rides like the sea life carousel & the observation tower. I think it's a few bucks to ride the tower but you are rewarded with gorgeous views out over Orlando.

Your third party member could also take a detour onto the rides while the other 2 linger over an exhibit or two, or rewatch a show. Manta & Mako are fabulous roller coasters, hard to pass up for coaster lovers.

The shows are really good, and you can spend a whole day between shows & taking your time with the animal exhibits. If you are not really into the animal exhibits, then it's more of a half day to do the shows - but note that they're scheduled in such a way that you might take most of the day to see them all. Their exhibits are really nice, and you can spend a lot of time in with the penguins or wild arctic as nice respites from FL heat. Especially the penguins - it's literally freezing in there.

If you like to spend time at zoos/aquariums and you want to enjoy the shows, I think it is worth it. There are also some non-intense rides like the sea life carousel & the observation tower. I think it's a few bucks to ride the tower but you are rewarded with gorgeous views out over Orlando.

Your third party member could also take a detour onto the rides while the other 2 linger over an exhibit or two, or rewatch a show. Manta & Mako are fabulous roller coasters, hard to pass up for coaster lovers.
Thanks for all the info. We do love going to zoos & aquariums so this does seem like it would appeal to us and it’s cheaper than buying a universal ticket esp when we have done universal quite a lot. Good to know there is somewhere to cool down esp when we are going in September.

I also recommend the "Dine with Orcas" meal as a great option to see a bit more of them in a much closer setting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter