Sea World 25.00 Tickets - Redemption

We used 7 of them at Sea World San Antonio on Aug. 4. They just scan them and in you go. It was great! I could kick my self though. Right before we left I went to customer service and ask how much it would be to upgrade my ticket to a second day. The guy at the window was not sure, so he asked the manager on duty with him at the time. They said I could upgrade my ticket for about $3.24 plus tax per ticket. I thought wow thats great. When I asked my kids if they wanted to come back the next day or go to splashtown it was 4 to 1 for splashtown. I thought, fine how bad can it be. I paid $128 to get into spashtown for all 7 of us. And that was with the $7 off Tyler club coupon. We could have went back to Sea World for about $26. Next time I won't take a vote.:confused3 :confused3

We used 7 of them at Sea World San Antonio on Aug. 4. They just scan them and in you go. It was great! I could kick my self though. Right before we left I went to customer service and ask how much it would be to upgrade my ticket to a second day. The guy at the window was not sure, so he asked the manager on duty with him at the time. They said I could upgrade my ticket for $3.24 plus tax per ticket. I thought wow thats great. When I asked my kids if they wanted to come back the next day or go to splashtown it was 4 to 1 for splashtown. I thought, fine how bad can it be. I paid $128 to get into spashtown for all 7 of us. And that was with the $7 off Tyler club coupon. We could have went back to Sea World for about $26. Next time I won't take a vote.:confused3 :confused3

Thanks for the report. I hope to do this.

In Sea World San Antonio my understanding is that they take the difference of the price for the second day ticket and the face value price you paid for your one day ticket and that is the price you pay for an upgrade to a second day. But since the NRA tickets have no price on them (I think they just say "General Admission Ticket" or some thing like that) they were considering them full price tickets. The guy (I believe his name was Jed Knight)at the window asked me where I got the tickets from becuase he could not find a price on them, I just told him I made a donation to the NRA and they sent me the tickets. So he called the manager in charge and asked her, and thats when he told me it would be about $3.24 or so per ticket.

Just got back from seaworld, went to guess relations and changed ticket for
2nd day free. NO PROBLEM, NO EXTRA CHARGE.

Just got back from seaworld, went to guess relations and changed ticket for
2nd day free. NO PROBLEM, NO EXTRA CHARGE.
Great to hear. And this was in Orlando right? Did you do this when you first redemmed your ticket or once you were already in the park?
thanks

How do you get 2nd day free. This is our first trip to Seaworld and I got my tickets through this offer. Is the 2nd day the next day only? How does it work.

I read other links about this that said the price had gone up to $30 but I just ordered 10 for $25 each.

How do you get 2nd day free. This is our first trip to Seaworld and I got my tickets through this offer. Is the 2nd day the next day only? How does it work.

After you go thru the entrance, go to the guest services and they will take your tickets and issue new ones with your name on them. I think you have a least a week to use the second day. I am glad we have the second day, we went to most of the day show and exhibits, but by about 3:00 pm we were tired and hot. We are planning on returning tomorrow night for the rest of the shows. Having 2 days gave us time to go back to the resort and rest.

I hope I can do this in orlando.

I used my NRA Seaworld tickets yesterday here in Orlando. Guest relations gave me the second day for free on all five tickets. I only told them at the windows I wanted to return for a second day. I didn't ask them whether or not they qualified for a free visit. I had my credit card out just in case and was shocked when she just handed me the return tickets for free.

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter