Sea World 25.00 Tickets - Redemption

Can someone please explain the 2nd day free? Do you have a limited number of days between days? We are planning on going to SW on the Friday before we leave on a 7 day DCL. Could we return for the 2nd day a week later after the cruise?

TIA!

We got our $25 tickets just so I could go pet a penguin! If we get the second day free, can we give the tickets to someone else to use? or are they connected to us somehow? We won't go back a second day, but I'd share them with someone else if I could!

For the people who ordered their $25 tickets off the NRA website, in your e-mail confirmation did it note that you ordered the tickets or just say, "Thank you for the donation"?

We just ordered 4 tickets (@$30 each) and all the confirmation said was "Thanks for the donation." Just wondering. Hope they didn't run out of tickets and just take my $$.

For the people who ordered their $25 tickets off the NRA website, in your e-mail confirmation did it note that you ordered the tickets or just say, "Thank you for the donation"?

We just ordered 4 tickets (@$30 each) and all the confirmation said was "Thanks for the donation." Just wondering. Hope they didn't run out of tickets and just take my $$.

I recieved the same email. I paid 30 for each ticket, ordered on a friday morning and recieved them on the following wenesday.

Have fun.

I used my tickets in Orlando with no problems!! We didn't need the 2nd day so I didn't try to upgrade. We had a great time. Be sure to see Shamu Rocks!!!

Ok using my ticket for seaworld on thursday. But, I just want to know if I have to go to the ticket booth first, or if I go through the turn stiles. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You just go straight to the turnstiles. I used my tickets at Sea World a few weeks ago with no problems. Have fun!!:banana:

You just go straight to the turnstiles. I used my tickets at Sea World a few weeks ago with no problems. Have fun!!:banana:

Thanks so much. And believe me we will have a great time.:thumbsup2

Also, does anyone know how long you have in order to use the 2nd day on the sea world pass? Do you have to use it the very next day? or do you have 2 weeks to use it?

Found the answer to my own question on the SW website.

2nd Visit Free is valid for one additional visit to SeaWorld during regularly scheduled park hours for up to 13 consecutive days from the date of the first at no extra charge. Parking not included. Must exchange valid paid admission on first visit to receive 2nd Visit Free ticket. Non-Transferable. Offer subject to change without notice.

Hope this helps someone out. Can't wait, in less than 24 hours we will be at SW.:yay:

Found the answer to my own question on the SW website.

2nd Visit Free is valid for one additional visit to SeaWorld during regularly scheduled park hours for up to 13 consecutive days from the date of the first at no extra charge. Parking not included. Must exchange valid paid admission on first visit to receive 2nd Visit Free ticket. Non-Transferable. Offer subject to change without notice.

Hope this helps someone out. Can't wait, in less than 24 hours we will be at SW.:yay:

Hey thanks for finding this out, I didn't know about the 13 consecutive days part.:banana:

Sorry I don't know how to post a link but scroll down to the thread that says something like Sea World Busch Garden 2/50 and all the info will be there. Hurry

If we get the second day free, can we give the tickets to someone else to use?

They are non-transferable.

Years ago, we had to show a picture ID at Guest Relations inside the park. They gave us a return ticket with our full name on it and we signed it in front of them. On our return visit, we had to show our picture ID again and sign the return ticket again beneath the first signature, in front of a staff member. I remember that DH or I had to sign the ones for our kids and they had to be present with us at Guest Relations because they were too young to have a picture ID.

Does anyone know if they still do it the same way now???

Last year at Busch Gardens I needed to show picture ID to get me second day free. I don't remember if I needed to show it again the next day or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter