Sea World Black Friday Presale Info

Has this started yet? I went on the website put haven’t seen anything regarding Black Friday

Does anyone know if you can buy passes and activate them later or are they activated on the date you buy them?

I bought our SeaWorld tickets as a package with Discovery Cove. But now want to get quick queue and reserved seating. I clicked on the email I received regarding SeaWorld black friday sale. When clicking on dates it doesn't appear to give discounts even thought it says up to 50% off. Is there a code or something I need to enter?
Thks

Was hoping for the tours or animal feedings, disappointed that the tours didn’t work with our dates.

I was underwhelmed by the offers this year. Unless you're visiting before the end of December, there were very few deals. I did buy one day of all day dining because it was just a smidgen cheaper than with our passmember discount, but not by much.

Ah well, at least I saved a bundle of cash!!

I was underwhelmed by the offers this year. Unless you're visiting before the end of December, there were very few deals. I did buy one day of all day dining because it was just a smidgen cheaper than with our passmember discount, but not by much.

Ah well, at least I saved a bundle of cash!!

Even end of December was not that good-- 1-day tickets START @ $46.99--- great--- until I selected 12/29 as our date, and went up to $84.99 --- !!

The Fun Cards are on sale for $83.99...if 12/29 isn't a blackout day (we are going earlier in December so I didn't look really close at the Fun Card calendar).

Thank you ! Will check that out--- In the past, one of the sales was always a buy one, get one, or 50% off

I'm planning a trip in July and there are 14 of us. We'll probably just go once to Sea World, but it seems like getting a fun card may be less expensive than getting a one day ticket. But I was wondering if anyone has information on the discounted tickets with the annual passes. I remember in the past there were 50% off, but I couldn't find any information about them now. I'm thinking maybe we should get a few annual passes for the free ticket plus the discounted ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter