Sea World! CONVINCE ME!

Sea lions show? AWESOME! Never knew they had one there! I love sea lions!

That's the show I was referring to, where you have to arrive early to watch Biff as he "cleans" in the audience.

Sneak peak of one of the stars of the show:

DSC_6606a.jpg

And Biff, during the show:

DSC_6595.jpg

You can also feed a sea lion. You buy a little tray of dead fish (yum! :scared: ), and pass them through the hole to the sea lion. My kids LOVED this. So did the sea lion!

DSC_6533a.jpg

DSC_6528a.jpg

Lastly, always respect the "Soak Zone" warnings! I can't tell you how many people I saw RUNNING from the Soak Zone after something like this happened:

DSC_6609a.jpg

DSC_6513a.jpg

DSC_6639a.jpg

The Soak Zone is very real! :thumbsup2

:lmao: Fantastic pictures. I especially loved the guy in the 3rd to last picture in the striped shirt who was just getting it from the splash zone. That's pretty cool you can feed sea lions. I hope there are sinks close by to wash your hands of stinky dead fish. :laughing:

:That's pretty cool you can feed sea lions. I hope there are sinks close by to wash your hands of stinky dead fish. :laughing:

Yes there are sinks there to wash up. You don't have to use the feeder tubes. They're mostly for small toddlers who can't reach over the wall. Otherwise you can reach over and drop the fish into the waiting seals mouth or toss it up and watch the seals jump for it.

Be real careful to watch for seagulls who will dive bomb you and snatch fish right out of your hands. If seagull is near then cover your fish and they'll leave you alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter