Sea World Coupons

JaxsonsMom

Mouseketeer
Right now, at local McDonalds, they have coupons for $20 off a normal ticket - it is good on Adult and Children tickets.

Is that at all McDonalds do you think or just he local San Diego ones? We will be there in 2 weeks and that would help SOOOOO much on cost!

If you purchase tickets online you can get the same discount by using Mcdonalds2011 as the promo code.

Sorry, wrong info it only works on the florida parks.

I actually brought home a coupon this time, it says if you use code SWCMcDonaldsSD2011 you can purchase them online - hopefully that works

Thanks for the codes. I tried and it couldnt be found. I will try again later. How long is the offer good. We will be there for a week before our Sea World day trip. I could just make sure and go to McDonalds for breakfast one day.

I would rather do it online from home though :confused: Maybe I will re-try the code in a bit and get it to work :goodvibes

OK, I read it again and it did have the start date as May 2nd, so you may want to try again?

Hope that helps

Just tried again and no luck. Bummer, oh well! I guess I will just have to go and get my own. When do they expire?

We leave tomorrow!!!! So excited :)

Hi Andreas Mom, any luck with the coupons by chance? I tried that code as well and it didn't work.

I hope you are having a great time in San Diego BTW. I can't wait to get there in July! :flower3:

This code is working for me
SWCMcDonaldsSD2011
I tried the other day and couldn't get it to work but it is now. Just thought I'd share in case anyone is still looking.....

This code is working for me
SWCMcDonaldsSD2011
I tried the other day and couldn't get it to work but it is now. Just thought I'd share in case anyone is still looking.....

It worked for tickets to San Diego SW! Thanks for posting. :thumbsup2

Did you use the promo code on the actual seaworld website? I can't get it to work. Any tips? When did you enter it?

Once you are on the home page of the website, go to "Begin Purchase" and there will be a link to "Enter a Promo Code"....I hope it works for you! :flower3:

I live in Los Angeles and these coupons are in all of the McDonalds. I have seen them in several different McD's around the city. Or mine says SWCMcDonaldsLA2011 as a promo code.

Anyone know if these codes are still good? I tried both and nothing :( We're looking at going for 2 days in August and this would help immensely!!!! If anyone has any coupons and they're willing to part with some, I'd appreciate it!!!

We are going at the same time. Hoping for nice weather and a discount would make it even better!
Can anyone help?
Thanks so much!

Try SeaWestwaysSmr2011 or SeaViaSmr2011

AAA discounts but you do not need to show a card at the gate :)

Might be a dumb question, but worth asking- if we wanted to go 2 days (2Ad, 2C) and used the AAA kids free with paid adult- could I conceivably then buy 4 adul tix and get 4 free kids tickets and use them on 2 consecutive days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter