Sea World Coupons

I don't see why not......but if my math is correct it would be the same price to buy the 2 day pass from the website :)

Nevermind! It's still the same or a couple bucks cheaper to do the San Diego 3 park pass since we plan on doing them all :)

If I buy the tickets online with the AAA promo code , do i get an e ticket to print at home or do the tickets sent by mail or is a will call pick up type deal?

any experiences?

If I buy the tickets online with the AAA promo code , do i get an e ticket to print at home or do the tickets sent by mail or is a will call pick up type deal?

any experiences?

We just bought our tickets last week with the AAA promo and we were able to print our tickets out at home.

We've been trying to use the buy one adult, kid gets in free promo for 2 tickets, and then one additional adult ticket with the $20 code, but we have been unable to checkout on the Seaworld website!!
We also tried buying a regular non-discounted ticket to see if maybe the codes weren't working, but it still didn't work!!
Anyone else have trouble on the website itself?

Finally I was able to book the tickets today! My DH's account was set up weird, so I set up my own account and had no issues! We got the buy 1 adult, kid gets in free ticket code from Mousesavers, and the $20 off code from McDonald's for the other adult ticket! Yay!

I'm wondering this too. The code is still valid online but it doesn't say anything about when you have to use the tickets by.

I bought 3 tickets today in 2 different Transactions.

1 Adult 1 free child using AAA code
and 1 Adult using MCdonalds $20 off code.

All 3 e tickets have an expiry date of one year from now, so the expiry date applies to the coupon not to the e tickets.

Hope this helped

Any current coupons for Sea World? We are planning on going in October. Thanks!
AAA has these discounts:

Up to 15% off tickets AAA.com/seaworld; $5 off multi-park and pass products at gate; $3 off general admission at participating parks; 10% off up close dining - visit guest relations. Tickets are also at participating AAA offices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter