• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World Crowed on Sun?

Cinders1

Mouseketeer
On our first day at Universal since we are not arriving til afternoon. Would it be the best day to go to Sea World? We arrive on a Sun so I really do not want to go to US or IOA only having a half day. Oh, we are arriving June 1.

Yes, Sunday afternoon is ok to visit SWF.
When you arrive in the afternoon, the park will be crowded.
Afternoon is like rush hour at any park. But lucky for you, SWF stays open until 10pm. The tired will leave, and the crowd will become berable as the night goes on. That's when you can get your rides on JTA and Kraken. I'd start the afternoon by seeing shows, get to each one 20 minutes before it starts. Then head to the hospitality house for some free beer samples, located in the back corner of the park.

Originally posted by Cinders1
On our first day at Universal since we are not arriving til afternoon. Would it be the best day to go to Sea World? We arrive on a Sun so I really do not want to go to US or IOA only having a half day. Oh, we are arriving June 1.

Hi Cinders1! Welcome to the DIS!

We will be at Sea World that day! We may add to the crowds; we have a party of 12!!!! Can't wait! I have already started putting things together to pack!!!! See ya there!

AZ

Thanks for the welcome! The more the merrier but I hope everyone else doesn't bring a party of 12! Hope you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter