Sea World Help please ....

xlstacey

Mouseketeer
:sunny: To go or not to go .. this is the question? We will be right by SW this coming Jan 1st and 2nd. My dh and I have not been to SW for about 10yrs & that was in San Diego and it was okay then. I have been to SW's site and it looks pretty good. Anyone have any compelling reasons to go ... favs ... or not to go? It's $234 for all of us to get in & frankly will take away from spending $ at WDW. Ideas, suggestions anyone, please.

We've been to Seaworld at least 8 times in the last two and a half years. Our 8 year old prefers it over WDW. We find it relaxing and unhurried. DD likes feeding the dolphins and sealions and especially the shows.

Go.
It's much differant from the park you visited 10 years ago.

:sunny: Thank you both! I think we are going to splurge and go, I just hope that January 1st & 2nd are not too busy .. maybe even the 31st when we arrive ... we'll see:sunny:

The rides JTA and Kraken are a not to be missed as well funniest show Clyde & Seamore:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter