Sea World Orlando Picture Thread

Dolphin Days

32089995_10156729210291416_8853678805546434560_n.jpg

I can't see them either.
I sent a pm to her yesterday after she posted to let her know the links did not work.
My guess is she is still working on them.

I'm leaving her posts as it as don't want to pull them as she might need more time to correct the link.

I hope she can try to repost them as I always enjoy seeing her pictures.

@Nellas Elensar , can you see the last two photos that you posted? For me, they are coming up as grey circles with a " - " inside them. Maybe its an issue with my computer?

I can't see them either.
I sent a pm to her yesterday after she posted to let her know the links did not work.

I'm leaving her posts as it as don't want to pull them as she might need more time to correct the link.

Hi....I will have to wait until I have access to my laptop tomorrow to try to correct the pic link problem. Thank you for your patience.

@Nellas Elensar , can you see the last two photos that you posted? For me, they are coming up as grey circles with a " - " inside them. Maybe its an issue with my computer?

I can't see them either.

I tried reposting the pic links using my laptop. Can you see them now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter