Sea World Passes

swalespoobear

Earning My Ears
Hi

Just thought I'd let you know, if you don't know already. Sea World are offering a Florida FunPass which allows unlimited entry throught 2002 for the price of a single day addmission i.e. $49.95. It is available to international visitors via their E-ticket system. They only have this offer until the 30th April. Hope this is usefull news to some of you.

I'm going on the 28th April with my wife and 3 kids 12,10, and 2 (on the 8th May). She's only 2 and this will be her second visit to WDW, I was 25 before I got to go!

We're staying in a Villa at Chatham Park, Kissimmee this year.

:bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for the info but when I tried to order these some weeks ago the website wouldn't accept my UK address. It kept asking for a valid state, zip code etc. I will be there next week and have decided to buy the tickets from the park. It's a great bargain.
Tracy

Hi GRM :) ..... only 2 years old and a WDW veteran?? LOL :D !!

Thanks for this info - did you manage to get tickets this way? Like Tracy, I'd heard that it wasn't accepting UK addresses.

They changed the site so that there is an international option - you then print out the vouchers for the tickets. we have got them for Busch Gardens but did not get the Seaworld ones as we are intending to go to Discovery Cove so will get Seaworld access from those tickets.

Hi
Just seen this post.

We are going twice this year (lucky us) and this will be a great bargain for us.

We printed off the tickets Ok this morning but only for the 2 adults ?
Awaiting a e-mail now from SeaWorld to check that this is correct
Thanks again for the info swalespoobear

Chris

Do you pay via the site to get the vouchers, or do the vouchers entitle you to the special rate and you pay at the park when you arrive?

We're <i>probably</i> going to SeaWorld this October, so a voucher entitling us to get the special rate would be great, but I don't want to pre-pay in case we don't actually get there!

You have to pay to get the voucher I am afraid. The offer is only open until 30th April and you can get tickets for Seaworld or Busch Gardens or the two combined, which last until the end of 2002.

Just to confirm that you have to Pay for the E-ticket before the 30th April and then collect the tickets at the gate together with some form of Photo ID.

I have printed out the vouchers without any problems but as you noticed this facility was not available to International Visitors up to about a couple of weeks ago.

Regards :) :)

.......problem solved :) ! Thanks for the update - good to hear UK folk can get them on-line too :)

Hi all,

Be warned !!

I bought single day tickets online last night. When I printed the e-ticket there was no bar code on it - just a box saying "invalid data". I queried this with Sea World and was told that they have a problem on their system for international purchases. I will have too take a printout of my purchase confirmation with me and they will access my order and print the tickets when I get there. Unfortunately this means I will have a longer wait at the ticket booths when one of the reasons for purchasing online was to avoid that. :mad:

By the way, according to the website if you buy a single day ticket you get a second day free if you go back within 7 days.

BaldiePete

Sorry to hear about your trouble:(

I printed out 5 funpasses with Bar Codes on 14 March without any problems at all:confused:

Perhaps the problem is just with single day ticket, but for just $5 more each I decided to opt for the year long pass that allows admission all year giving extra flexability.

They have a good night show involving Shamu which is worth seeing but the day would be too long if you were in the Park all day and then stayed for the show.

Baldiepete - I ordered some funpasses last night and I got the same problem as you.
Tracy

We printed out e-tickets to exchange for Funcards and had no problems other than being served by a girl who had never seen them before so had to find out what to do with them. It wasn't a problem at all ,just took a while- we decided to be charitable and assume she was new rather than thick-wasn't that nice of os(LOL).
Carol;)

I've just ordered some of these myself (the FUN PASSES) and have got a proper bar code.

do you exchange it for a real ticket once you get to the park?

Bev

Hi Bev,
There are some booths on the right hand side as you approach the entrance for voucher & e-ticket holders. You give them the vouchers and your passports for photo I.D. and they print off plastic cards (like credit cards) They take everyone's photo and scan it onto your pass then for the rest of the year you do not need to be carrying other ID so although it sounds a bit of a performance, it doesn't take long and it speeds you thru on all future visits.
carol:)

Do you have to have photo ID for ALL of the party to exchange the vouchers, or only for one or two?

I ask because my wife and I will have photo driving licenses and, if we need ID for the children, we will have to take their passports (which I would prefer to avoid).

and actually my dd doesn't have any photo id as she is on my passport.

I don't think most american kids would have photo id as they don't have driving licenses and there would be no reason for them to travel with their passports, so I don't think it can be a big issue, but I might send Seaworld an email and see what I can find out.

Bev

We were 3 Adults and I was carrying our passports anyway in case we needed them for using traveller's cheque I.D. but I would have thought that children would be excluded from this requirement . I seem to remember that it said on the paperwork somewhere that the vouchers had to be presented with photo I.D. but if you are still worried about it e-mailing them would probably put your mind at rest.
The trouble is that we know we are playing things straight but they are a Business and there are a lot of dishonest people out there so they are only protecting themselves against fraud. I guess it's one of the prices we pay for the convenience of buying on-line. Our Grandchildren will probably laugh at the absurdity of it one day!
Regards,
carol:)

BevS97, let us know what Sea World says if you e-mail them. My DD has no photo-id (she's on my passport) and I'm assuming she'll be OK because she will be with me and I'll be using the passport as my photo ID.

BTW my problem with tickets without bar codes seems to have been fixed. I went back to the site to check and they were available with the bar codes so I just reprinted them.

BaldiePete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter