Sea world photo contest

marconat

DIS Veteran
Did anyone else receive this email? I've sent some pictures and was surprised to get this email:

Thank you for your SeaWorld photo submission. Our photography editors have just selected your photo to appear on our site. You may click the below link to view the selected photo in the SeaWorld photo gallery

Due to the nature of the site, however, we are not able to tell you exactly when or where your photo will appear on other pages of the site, as photographs rotate on pages.

Because you were one of the first to submit your photos that were selected, you will receive a complimentary ticket, good for a one-day admission for up to 4 people per household at any Anheuser-Busch adventure park, excluding Discovery Cove. To claim yours, click here, and fill out your mailing information. If you've already filled out this form for another selected image you do not need to complete the form again.

Thank you once again for your submission, and for visiting SeaWorld. Congratulations. We hope to see you again soon.

:banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: I never won anything like this before!!!

Yep, we got 6 of our photos chosen and I already received my 4 tickets in the mail (a few days ago).

I love free stuff :thumbsup2 .

Congrats!!!

Two of my pictures got chosen also. I keep checking the website so I can see the pictures but nothing yet. Also still waiting for the tickets.

I just entered some photos this morning. How long did it take for them to tell you if any of your photo's were chosen? It would be GREAT to get some tickets. We were planning to go to SW some time in the near future. If we get free tickets, that trip may be closer than I thought.:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 I got four free tickets in the mail friday for my pictures. There good at other Bush parks to. :banana: :banana:

Later
Randy :cool1:

My photo got picked as well! I wish the link would work. All I see is a blue background and a few dolphins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter