Sea World Platinum Pass update

moesy4

Mouseketeer
We have San Antonio as our home park but haven’t visited yet, plan to go in April. My husband And I got away for a few days and ended up staying near Sea World Orlando. We have platinum passes.
We stayed at Staybridge Suites Sea World and would absolutely stay there again. Full kitchen, nice breakfast buffet, spacious rooms, and easy walk to Sea World. We walked to Aquatica and did fine just the two of us, but it is a good 20 minutes.
Now for the platinum perks…we did not use free parking but I think it is pretty well known it was included. VIP entry was available one of the days and we took advantage of it. We bought both food and merchandise in the parks and got our discount automatically. We were able to get to sit in the preferred seating at the 2 shows we thought to ask. I don’t believe the one free quick queue would have worked…I tried to scan at the machine at the end of the day and nothing popped up.
As with any park, getting their right at opening is so important. Friday we walked on whatever we wanted. Saturday by 2 hours after lines were building and by noon when we left lines to get in were instance for Seven Seas.
we did visit Aquatica twice and it was very pleasant, but be aware that all four slides by the lazy river and the lazy river itself are closed. We noticed two of the slides by Omacka Rocka were closed just as they were last year when we visited so that was a total of 6 closed slides. Didn’t bother us, but I did miss the lazy river. The fast one isn’t the same. Overall we had a lovely trip!

Hi, I am also from Texas and plan to buy a platinum pass. We are planning our first trip to seaworld with the pass to be in Orlando. Is that possible or does it need to be activated in home park San Antonio first?

Also, does the platinum pass allow entry to Discovery cove? We have never explored Florida sea world parks (have had passes to San Antonio only for years) and are planning a summer trip for Discover cove, aquatica and Sea World Orlando.

Also, does the platinum pass allow entry to Discovery cove? We have never explored Florida sea world parks (have had passes to San Antonio only for years) and are planning a summer trip for Discover cove, aquatica and Sea World Orlando.

Discovery Cove is not included with any annual pass. All APs do qualify for reduced pricing at DC, typically 30% off (both day resort and dolphin swim admission types). Any SW Parks AP will also get you a discount on Sea Venture.

We have San Antonio as our home park but haven’t visited yet, plan to go in April. My husband And I got away for a few days and ended up staying near Sea World Orlando. We have platinum passes.
We stayed at Staybridge Suites Sea World and would absolutely stay there again. Full kitchen, nice breakfast buffet, spacious rooms, and easy walk to Sea World. We walked to Aquatica and did fine just the two of us, but it is a good 20 minutes.
Now for the platinum perks…we did not use free parking but I think it is pretty well known it was included. VIP entry was available one of the days and we took advantage of it. We bought both food and merchandise in the parks and got our discount automatically. We were able to get to sit in the preferred seating at the 2 shows we thought to ask. I don’t believe the one free quick queue would have worked…I tried to scan at the machine at the end of the day and nothing popped up.
As with any park, getting their right at opening is so important. Friday we walked on whatever we wanted. Saturday by 2 hours after lines were building and by noon when we left lines to get in were instance for Seven Seas.
we did visit Aquatica twice and it was very pleasant, but be aware that all four slides by the lazy river and the lazy river itself are closed. We noticed two of the slides by Omacka Rocka were closed just as they were last year when we visited so that was a total of 6 closed slides. Didn’t bother us, but I did miss the lazy river. The fast one isn’t the same. Overall we had a lovely trip!
no activation needed, you will get the pass in your email and it will also be in your account. Just scan and go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter