Sea world ticket sale

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
We are going in 2023. Will the best time to get sea world tickets be Black Friday sales or could they go on sale before then? Thanks!

Black Friday, or Blue Friday as Sea World calls it, has been the best deal every year we’ve gone.

Black Friday, or Blue Friday as Sea World calls it, has been the best deal every year we’ve gone.
Thank you! Curious on what price you had. I'm seeing them on sale now at undercover tourist for $58/ticket. Weekday ticket expiring in one year. Did it get much cheaper than that? Thanks!

Thank you! Curious on what price you had. I'm seeing them on sale now at undercover tourist for $58/ticket. Weekday ticket expiring in one year. Did it get much cheaper than that? Thanks!
Past few years we have purchased the Discovery Cove ticket that includes 14 days at Sea World and Aquatica. Last year the DC ticket (without Dolphin Swim) was on sale for $120.

Past few years we have purchased the Discovery Cove ticket that includes 14 days at Sea World and Aquatica. Last year the DC ticket (without Dolphin Swim) was on sale for $120.
Thanks! That's a great price and helps me understand that I should wait. That ticket is at $155 now. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter