• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea world whale show

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
An airport employee said she went to seaworld last month and they don’t have the whale show anymore but there is a whale encounter you can see from the bridge. However the sea world events calendar says the whale show regular is running. Any idea what she was talking about?

There was a daytime whale show when we were there in November. Not like it used to be years ago but still pretty good.

We saw the whale show in early January. I don’t remember seeing any whale encounters, but I honestly wasn’t looking.

Orca Encounter is the new-format presentation featuring the killer whales. Your airport employee was misinformed.

The "encounter" she was referencing may have been one of the Inside Look stations. Inside Look is a special event that was held in mid-January, which sounds like it coincided with the same time of her visit. Or, she's talking about the Orca Up Close tour, which is a separately ticketed tour opportunity.

Here is what the Orca Encounter presentation looks like (pics from January 2022):

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter