Sea World

Greetings,

I was heading to Lowes to get something to fix my ice maker and saw I was driving past SeaWorld, so I stopped by to try to find out exact details. Here is what they told me in the park (though I can not guarantee they knew all the details):

There are 2 types of cups available, a souvenir bottle sold at the shops, and a sipper cups sold at many carts.
  • Souvenir bottles run $20 to $25 dollars, depending on the design, and I think they do not include an initial drink (gift shops have the bottles, but do not have drinks there).
  • Sipper cups cost $16 if buying 1, $15 each for 2, and $13 each for 3 or more.
  • Special Animal Sippers are available for $10 more, but the park was sold out (I would have purchased the Penguin Sipper if they were available).

Once you have a cup (and cups can be brought back in to reuse on later trip), there are 2 refill options:
  • $1.29 per refill
  • $5.99 for all day refills
so if you plan 4 or less refills a day, go with the per refill price, 5 or more then the all day works better.

Also, I was told that the Sippers include the all day free refills for the date of purchase, but I forgot to confirm that.

note: Aquatica apparently has the same deal, but they do not advertise it, no signs anywhere that I could see. I asked and the cashier told me they had cups under the register.

Last edited:
No menus for 2022? Are the ribs and brisket at Voyager's Smokehouse that same as in 2021? Can anyone list a few prices for the 7 Seas tapas food? I assume it is the same as Epcot, very small plates and you have have have 2 or 3 to make a meal? I can't even find prices from last year. If you just had a sampling of 3 or 4 item prices that would be great. I assume you can buy them one at a time without having to buy an outrageously overpriced lanyard, right?

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I’m not sure where else to ask - Does anyone have recent photos of the food at Dine With Orcs please? Especially the chicken. Thank you!

Hi all! Anyone have any menu or pics of dine with orcas? Also do they offer a kid friendly menu? She is 6 and isn't eating fancy 🤣🤣

Can anyone update menus with prices for 2022? Trying to decide if the all-day eating is worth it or not. Thanks!

i hope someone can update the 2022 prices!

Post if you can as many will appreciate it

For various reasons that I will not get into, I am no longer a fan of SeaWorld. However I do occasionally go there (think once or twice a year vice the once or twice a week that I had been going) so on my last trip there I did get some pictures that I will post. I also tend to not eat there so I may not be able to get as many different places as I have in the past. But this will at least give an idea of what is there in some places.

First up is Altitude Burgers (the old Mango Joes?) close by Ice Breaker as of May 2023 -

IMG_20230516_113628512.jpg

IMG_20230516_113632999.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter