Sea world

JenJen

Wonderland
I am going to Sea world with a good friend of mine that has psych problems and physical problems. Do they have any services for guest with disabilities? He will be highly medicated so there will be no episodes (I hope) but I also worry about his ability to walk with all the drugs and was wondering how much wheelchair rental was and all that good stuff. We waited to go until school started because of crowds and he can not deal with them. Any andvise will be greatly appreciated!!! Wish us Luck LOL!
JenJen

hopefully, someone who has been to Sea World more recently than we were will answer. Here's what I know.
Sea World is mostly quite accessible. Here's a place to download the SeaWorld accessibility guide.

I remember the park being fairly humid because of all the water. The other thing I rmember is that because most of the attractions are shows with specific start times, it's important to plan your day. Otherwise, you may find that you are at the far end of the park away from a show you realyy wanted to see.
They do rent wheelchairs and ecvs.

Last year when we went I told them that our son was a special needs child with disabilites and his ticket and mine was made half price, I have done this two years in a row but I forgot where I found this information, I can't seem to find it now,I wonder if they still do this, anyone know???

magic kingdom park said:
Last year when we went I told them that our son was a special needs child with disabilites and his ticket and mine was made half price, I have done this two years in a row but I forgot where I found this information, I can't seem to find it now,I wonder if they still do this, anyone know???
It's kind of hidden on their website, but it was still there the last time I looked about 2-3 months ago (can't remember off-hand where I found it).

Thanks for your help lady's but we ended up not going because I ended up in the ER yesterday morning. We plan on going in a few weeks. Once again thanks for all your advise and help!!!!!

JenJen said:
Thanks for your help lady's but we ended up not going because I ended up in the ER yesterday morning. We plan on going in a few weeks. Once again thanks for all your advise and help!!!!!
Well, that's not good.
Hope things are better and you can go in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter