"Sea World's Family Fun Tour" trip review!!!

Your report looks great! What a great way to see SeaWorld. I was just wondering about the One Ocean show. Do the trainers get in the water with the whales? I know they stopped after the tragic accident there but I was wondering if they were now back in the water. I loved seeing them being pushed to the bottom then shooting up on the killer whales nose. Amazing.

Wonderful review, thank you! I've been considering some of the tours, they look like so much fun :goodvibes

We are also taking our first trip to SeaWorld. Thank you for sharing your fantastic pics.

Wonderful review! I just started reading your Tr and followed the link over here as well. Thanks so much.

My DD4 and I will be going to Sea World without DH. I would like to do the Family Fun Tour, but it seems like it may be possible to do all that is in the tour without spending the extra money, especially since they do not include the penguins, but instead offer stingray feeding. I also would like to know how long you had to wait for the shamu show to start?
I don't know...It would be nice to be able to have a tour but I really need to know if it is worth it. Thank you for any advice you can give.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter