Sea Worlds's Halloween Spooktacular

timswoman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gone to the Sea World Halloween Spooktacular? We will be in the area while it is going on and wondering exactly what it is?

Thanks!!!!

It's bascially a family-oriented Halloween event. There are special Halloween versions of Clyde and Seamore, Pets Ahoy, and Shamu Rocks America. There's also about 20-30 candy stops where kids can pick up sweets. There's also a small costume show. Kids can come to the park dressed up. I'm not sure about adults. Otherwise, I'll be wearing a Microsoft Borg outfit. :)

So...it's kinda like MNSSH but scaled down?

Do you think it draws more attention therefore we maybe should plan on attending SW on another day? Will it be worth fighting the crowds?

Thanks!

I went on Saturday and it was fairly crowded, but not too bad. The event runs on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so go on a Friday or Sunday to beat the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter