Seasonal employment

skiwinnie

Earning My Ears
My niece just moved down here to go to college and we are trying to find out exactly what the requirements are for seasonal employment is for Disney in terms of number of days a week required and if it is mandatory she works during the holidays?? We have read several different things and trying to find out correct information. Thanks!!!

Since this isn't related to resorts, I'm going to move it to the Community Board. :)

Seasonal employment means "peak" season when they need the most people. Holidays in particular.

Yes I would think that means working during the busiest times...which would mean holidays, weekends, odd shifts, etc.

My niece just moved down here to go to college and we are trying to find out exactly what the requirements are for seasonal employment is for Disney in terms of number of days a week required and if it is mandatory she works during the holidays?? We have read several different things and trying to find out correct information. Thanks!!!
Yes, if she's hired as a seasonal, she has to work "the season". Christmas, Spring break, summers. Likely be full time during that time. Or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter