• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

seaworld halloween party????

magic kingdom park

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done this or this the first year? Anyone know please let me know I think this would be a great idea to do for halloween and from what I read all it cost is your park admission. :cool1:

It is okay but nothing like Disney puts on. I would rather pay the extra admission at MK They set up stands, the kids stand in line and get one piece of candy. Let's just say it does not feel like Haloween at Sea World. It is a nice effort on their part. If you are going to be there that day then great but I would not plan special for it. If you go you will have fun but like I said if you have done MNSSHP you will be very disappointen.

I thought it was really cute. Granted it's nothing like MNSSHP or HHN, but there are candy stations, characters and little displays set up for Halloween theme pictures. The Clyde and Seamore show has a Halloween theme as well.

Spooktacular has got more of a state fair feel than anything. If you go expecting that, you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup2

mjc05 said:
I thought it was really cute. Granted it's nothing like MNSSHP or HHN, but there are candy stations, characters and little displays set up for Halloween theme pictures. The Clyde and Seamore show has a Halloween theme as well.

Spooktacular has got more of a state fair feel than anything. If you go expecting that, you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup2

and you're not paying $45.00 per adult to attend. I think it's a nice event that SW puts on for guests.

We thought it was really nice too - and we got tons of candy!!! The park is decorated really cute with a lot of picture opportunities and there are special Halloween shows for the kids and those of of still young at heart - all included in the price of admission!

The day I had planned for Seaworld falls on one of the Spooktacular nights. Is SeaWorld a lot more crowded on these nights?

Actually, the Spooktactular goes on from open to close, not just at night so I am not sure if it would make a difference to the night crowds.

deany said:
The day I had planned for Seaworld falls on one of the Spooktacular nights. Is SeaWorld a lot more crowded on these nights?

We went the Saturday before Halloween last year, and it wasn't horribly crowded at all. The later in the day it got, the park seemed to clear.

The most crowding we had was after Shamu's show let out, it was crazy trying to get out of there. This year, we're going to take our time leaving....give everyone a chance to clear out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter