Seaworld hotels

Bossy22

DIS Veteran
Hello, I've only been to Sea World once about 12 years ago and we stayed in Anaheim and took a shuttle. We really want to go back but are not looking at driving all the time as we do a 23 hour drive from Canada for the trip. It doesn't look like they have shuttles anymore so we were thinking of spending 6-7 days in San Diego and then 6-7 days in Anaheim. We would need a minimum of 3 beds as the inlaws will probably be coming (as is our tradition). I am having a terrible timing figuring out hotels as I just have not been in the area and it's hard to figure out. We would perfer a pool and of course breakfast is nice, besides that it can be pretty basic as we just need a place to sleep and aren't really high maitenance. Cost is important as we aren't looking to break the bank. Any recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter