SeaWorld military discount

My husband is currently deployed- will my ID work at the gate for the military tickets? We are going down for a wedding in May and had one day to spare, so we figured we would drive up and do Sea World. I'd love some advice on how to stay sane until DH decides to retire- we have 10 more years to go! Staying home with two little ones is hard sometimes! THanks, Kelly :hug:

DH pirate: DD(3) princess: DD(4mo):cutie:

Hi Kelly, go to www.herosalute.com(I think) and fill out the form that's provided and take it to the gate at SeaWorld where they will give you the tickets and option of buying discount meal tickets.

We also have ten years left in the army so I feel your pain. We don't have children though since my husband hasn't been home too much in the last 5 years. I hope things go quickly for you.:) Feel free to pm me with any questions

hi all.

i am a full time member of the british forces and have used the hero salute through sea world and it is an offer that i feel honoured to receive, you guys in the states look after your forces and are very proud of them, (unlike here in the UK) all i can say is i am very jelous of how your forces are treated and the respect they are given

hi all.

i am a full time member of the british forces and have used the hero salute through sea world and it is an offer that i feel honoured to receive, you guys in the states look after your forces and are very proud of them, (unlike here in the UK) all i can say is i am very jelous of how your forces are treated and the respect they are given

I-Agree.gif

Hi Gaz :thumbsup2

you caught me

just to inform any brits in the same situation i received conformation today that us brit forces are still included in the salute the heros offer

another big :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 to our US pals

oh thank you for your reply, tina. we actually just got back this week my dd had a few drs appts. so we were never able to get to sea world. we figure we will maybe next summer in fla. she called us back this week, i believe they will be moving to alabama before xmas maybe. my son in law will be going to flight school, or whatever it is called. so thats good news, now my dd will be a little closer for flying cause i do not really like to fly. i have to take medicine. sorry for babbling, but again , thank you .

Last year at the Shamu show I thought it was lovely when they asked the forces to standm up for people to show thanks, they included British and other nations to which was nice. Havent got anyone in the army so not sure if brits get in free to.

We have gone to SeaWorld for the last couple of years using the Hero Salutes program. We are stationed in San Antonio so SeaWorld is just down the street from us. :cool1:

My DH is a lot like the other folks who have posted. He won't stand during the Shamu show when they acknowledge our military. Says he's just doing his job like all the other citizens of our country.

We are going to Orlando for a week in June so we're going to check out SeaWorld while we're there.

And just an FYI...when we went to SeaWorld last year using the Hero Salutes, our DD (13) had left her ID card at home. We couldn't get her in unless we paid and then we could send a copy of her ID card later and get reimbursed. It was just easier for us to go home (15 minutes away) and get her ID card and then head back. So I guess it just depends on who's working if they check ID cards or not.

Tiffany

We have gone to SeaWorld for the last couple of years using the Hero Salutes program. We are stationed in San Antonio so SeaWorld is just down the street from us. :cool1:

My DH is a lot like the other folks who have posted. He won't stand during the Shamu show when they acknowledge our military. Says he's just doing his job like all the other citizens of our country.

We are going to Orlando for a week in June so we're going to check out SeaWorld while we're there.

And just an FYI...when we went to SeaWorld last year using the Hero Salutes, our DD (13) had left her ID card at home. We couldn't get her in unless we paid and then we could send a copy of her ID card later and get reimbursed. It was just easier for us to go home (15 minutes away) and get her ID card and then head back. So I guess it just depends on who's working if they check ID cards or not.

Tiffany

i hope that they do not expect all to carry ID cards as in the UK, our children do not get them, i did receive an email from seaworld and they said as long a one adult has an ID Card (so your wife could go if you are away) then all will be ok

We were there in March, and active duty and family get in free, and if you aren't active, go to shades of green, and they are much cheaper, and you don't have taxes, plus with them just like the regular tickets you can go back the next day free.

i hope that they do not expect all to carry ID cards as in the UK, our children do not get them, i did receive an email from seaworld and they said as long a one adult has an ID Card (so your wife could go if you are away) then all will be ok

DH (who is active duty) was with us. He had his active duty ID card, I had my dependent ID card. Because my DD has a dependent ID card (she was 13 at the time) she was required to present it as well. They told us that if you are old enough to have an ID card and you're on the Hero Salute to get in for free, you must present the ID card. My DS (who was 5 at the time) did not have to show anything because he is not authorized an ID card yet.

Just saying that's what happened to us and that's what we were told.

Tiffany

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter