Seaworld or Busche gardens

firstimeirishman

Earning My Ears
For first time visitors with Dd6 and ds 13 which would you recommend. There doesn't seem to be a lot in busche for our youngest, so if we can only fit one in, which would give us the best day out. I'm swinging towards seaworld add it seems to be more of a break from theme parks everyday although there are rides there.

Thanks for any advice

We love both the parks but would probably agree that it would be a more 'family friendly' day at SeaWorld. We went to BG when our DS was 6 and he loved it but was limited to which rides he was tall enough for.

SW offers something for everyone with the shows, interaction areas and the thrill rides too. I'm sure whichever park you choose you will have a great day.

If you have a coaster lover in your oldest I would pick Busch Gardens. My kids are 6 and 8 and we love BG. They have some great kids areas. The Jungula area is amazing a great balance of activity, animals and a few rides. The Sesame area is a lot of fun. In general it is a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter