Seaworld's Christmas Celebration

KBF

DIS Veteran
Seaworld is set to officially begin it's Christmas celebration next week. There is a ton to see and do. There are Christmas themed shows, rides and decor. The Christmas shows, like the killer whale show "Shamu Christmas Miracles", are night time only shows and are different than the shows you will see during the day. Here is some info on each Christmas themed show and attraction that will be available throughout November and December! Remember too that all Christmas themed shows, rides and activities ARE included with park admission.

http://behindthethrills.com/2011/11/seaworlds-christmas-celebration-begins-november-25th/

more info....

http://seaworldparks.com/en/christmas_promo/Orlando

Question about the Christmas Celebration - I see that next weekend (on the 27th) the Celebration continues at night and the Park is open until 11 pm.

What kind of festivities do they have at night?

Was planning on going Monday the 28th, but they close at 6 pm, and I'm wondering if we should change our plans to be there for the Sunday night celebration.

Can anyone tell me what they have?

They have a specially themed Sea Lion show, followed by Shamu's Christmas Miracles, and then and ice skating show and fireworks. In the meantime, the sea of trees play in synchronization to music several times during the evening. It's a lot of entertainment, all included with park admission, and I highly recommend all of it!

Question about the Christmas Celebration - I see that next weekend (on the 27th) the Celebration continues at night and the Park is open until 11 pm.

What kind of festivities do they have at night?

Was planning on going Monday the 28th, but they close at 6 pm, and I'm wondering if we should change our plans to be there for the Sunday night celebration.

Can anyone tell me what they have?

You should probably change your plans for the Sunday night celebration. It is possible that there will be no Christmas shows on days with an 6:00pm closing (Pretty Much every weekday) until December 16th when the Christmas shows will be every day from the 16th until New Years Eve.

You should probably change your plans for the Sunday night celebration. It is possible that there will be no Christmas shows on days with an 6:00pm closing (Pretty Much every weekday) until December 16th when the Christmas shows will be every day from the 16th until New Years Eve.

Oh yeah, I am sure there is no Christmas show then - I was just trying to figure out if the Christmas show is worth attending :)

Does anyone know whether Polar Express is as rough as Wild Arctic? Have to decide whether to do the static or moving version. Thanks!

Does anyone know whether Polar Express is as rough as Wild Arctic? Have to decide whether to do the static or moving version. Thanks!

We just got off the non motion side-if you are all concerned about the motion-do the non motion. The themeing is AWESOME!!!!!!.

Great to know, livndisney! Thanks. Still curious whether the motion version is as rough as Wild Arctic (if anyone knows).

Great to know, livndisney! Thanks. Still curious whether the motion version is as rough as Wild Arctic (if anyone knows).

It is the same motion. So if you think Wild Artic is rough, Polar Express will be too. (Especially the downhill part-don't want to give too much away;))

Any crowd predictions for the late afternoon and evening of Sunday, December 11? The Xmas events are only on weekends at that point. Will lines for Polar Express be long?

Also, I found out that Polar Express is much tamer than Wild Arctic in case anyone else was wondering. The info was buried somewhere on the official Seaworld website or blog.

Finally, am wondering whether you would advise our seeing the holiday versions of the sea lion and Shamu shows if we will definitely be seeing the regular versions a few days later. The tradeoff is that without the Xmas shows, we could tour the other holiday attractions at a more leisurely pace.

Thank you very much for your help!

Any crowd predictions for the late afternoon and evening of Sunday, December 11? The Xmas events are only on weekends at that point. Will lines for Polar Express be long?

Also, I found out that Polar Express is much tamer than Wild Arctic in case anyone else was wondering. The info was buried somewhere on the official Seaworld website or blog.

Finally, am wondering whether you would advise our seeing the holiday versions of the sea lion and Shamu shows if we will definitely be seeing the regular versions a few days later. The tradeoff is that without the Xmas shows, we could tour the other holiday attractions at a more leisurely pace.

Thank you very much for your help!

Late afternoon on a Sunday evening is a great time to go. Most locals have gone for the day since kids will have school the next day. I think the holiday Shamu show is better than the regular daytime shamu show. I think its the opposite for the sealion show. I think the regular sealion show is better than the holiday sealion show. But I definitely think both are worth seeing. Since the park is open until 11:00pm. You shouldn't have an issue seeing everything. Even at a leisurely pace.

As for Polar Express, you should ride that when there is a Shamu show going on. The polar express is right behind Shamu stadium so most people are at the show instead of on the ride. You will have a short wait time. I would go on Polar Express when the first Shamu Christmas show is going on, and then go to the 2nd showing of the Shamu Christmas show later that night.

You are so helpful, KBF! Thank you very, very much. It sounds as if we will have no trouble at all seeing everything, which is wonderful.

We are going to go tomorrow and I just got a one ressie at a seaworld preferred hotel so we can get the quick queue passes.

Is the polar express okay for a 5 year old? Anything we should not miss?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter