• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sebastian's Bistro Menu Changes

I will have to try Sebastian's Bistro when I am next at WDW G-d willing. It looks really good! :D

Anyone have gluten free here? I’m wondering how that works with family style and if they provide any alternate appetizer or dessert? It’s for my 7 year old son so we definitely can’t eat there if they don’t offer alternate options for those courses.

Thinking of trying Sebastian's but allergic to Cilantro
Is it in anything but the rice & beans? Will they give me plain rice instead?

I would love to eat here but have 2 kiddos (7 and 2) who likely would eat very little from the menu. I'd love to hear from anyone who's eaten here with kids about whether any kid's option was offered! I have yet to see any reports of this so maybe it's just not possible ☹️
Just ate there last week with my five year old. He loved the rice and beans and the bread rolls, and of course, dessert. Did not eat any meat but did eat a little bit of my husband's jerk tofu on the vegetarian plate (which was EXCELLENT, honestly better than my meat plate which was very good).

I saw a waiter bring mac and cheese and maybe fries to another table, so they're prepared if you ask.

Anyone have gluten free here? I’m wondering how that works with family style and if they provide any alternate appetizer or dessert? It’s for my 7 year old son so we definitely can’t eat there if they don’t offer alternate options for those courses.
I believe most of the meal is gluten free except for the dessert (bread pudding). He could enjoy plain vanilla ice cream I imagine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter