Sebastian's Bistro

I really loved it too on our last trip. I want to go next trip, but I have someone who is not into the menu... so it will have to wait for another trip. Hidden gem for sure.

I really loved it too on our last trip. I want to go next trip, but I have someone who is not into the menu... so it will have to wait for another trip. Hidden gem for sure.
What about the vegetarian menu? It has tofu and some sausage and stuff

What about the vegetarian menu? It has tofu and some sausage and stuff
I had the vegetarian menu... it was fantastic. No this person doesn't like a lot of things... very plain kind of eater... it was too adventurous for her.

It's not the best, but it is the best value I think. I would rate other options higher for food quality but Sebastian's was up there with things that cost $20pp more.

we have dined there yet. Before everything shut down, looked at the menu and it looked amazing. Since reopening, the menu doesn't look quite as good, but still worth a try.

The vegetarian option is great!

The pulled pork, beef and chicken are not too heavily spiced. It’s not my plain eater’s favourite restaurant but she ate plenty. She loved the rolls! And the bread pudding is incredible.

Shhhhh keep it our secret, I want to still be able to get reservations for it. While it may not be the absolute best food on property, I think it may the best value of any sit down meal on site. Will always be a must do if I can squeeze it my schedule.

Mentally prepare yourself because it is sooooo much food. Only go if you have a hearty appetite. Also, if you are concerned about your kids being picky eaters (like ours were) you can request chicken tenders or mac n cheese for them at no extra charge. Leave room for that bread pudding because it is awesome!

Mentally prepare yourself because it is sooooo much food. Only go if you have a hearty appetite. Also, if you are concerned about your kids being picky eaters (like ours were) you can request chicken tenders or mac n cheese for them at no extra charge. Leave room for that bread pudding because it is awesome!
When our family of 5 adults ate there I expected to order extras as we got 2 platters. Didn’t even get extra rolls. We did have to order 2 extra helpings of rice and beans haha! The servers must have been so confused by this weird family who only wanted more and more rice and beans!

We were stuffed on the regular helpings of everything else. And 4 of us mostly shared one platter as DH got his own vegan platter.

Yes, we ate there for the first time a few weeks ago and were blown away by this hidden gem! We loved it and they are so accommodating with gluten free and dairy free options. There was a dairy free option for the bread pudding and it was phenomenal. My husband and daughter thought it was the best steak they have had in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter