Second Chance Swap UPDATE PG 18 post 260

Thanks for all your hard work on this swap Buffy!!! This was a big one. I can't wait to get all the goodies!

Yay, mail! I've forgotten what I made in this one, so it will be exciting to go through.

thats great! (i know mine aint in the post yet tho!) it must be such a relief to have this out the way now! cant wait to see pics n stuff! thanks for hostessing! x

Wow, Buffy! You're awesome! And congratulations on getting it all out of your house!! ;)

Wow! Can't wait to see photos..and you are still building those bookcases... I think we need to look into hiring a contractor next time we decided to get book cases!!! :)

Wow! Can't wait to see photos..and you are still building those bookcases... I think we need to look into hiring a contractor next time we decided to get bookcases!!! :)

Thanks for letting me angel with this one! I can't wait to get the stuff back (or just to see the pictures... :rolleyes1 )

Thanks for hostessing. :)

I was trying to remember what groups I was in, never mind what I made:lmao: I can't wait to see - photos might keep me going;)

I have the pics on the card, I just need to move them over. It takes for ever though!
I will hopefully have everyone's cooperation tonight. And yes, we are still working on those darn bookcases! :rolleyes:

Mail just came and I got a package!:cheer2:

I love everything!:love: Thank you for Hostessing Buffy!

Thank you to the angels who helped with the zoo tags!

Everything is gorgeous and I can't wait to put some things in my books!

I just received mine. Everything is fantastic! Every swap just seems to get better and better!

Buffy, thanks for your hard work on this monster of a swap! :worship:

Mine came too! Great stuff, thanks everyone, and especially Buffy for all your hard work on this swap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter