Second Honeymoon Cruise!!!

I have not posted on this board in over a year but I had to come share with people who care about such things!

DH and I just booked our first vacation without children for our 14th anniversary!! My kids are going to Space Camp and we get to go on a cruise!!!!! Woooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!

Our last cruise was in 2013 so I'm not sure if anything has changed. We are going on the Dream on a 5-night.

I have not posted on this board in over a year but I had to come share with people who care about such things!

DH and I just booked our first vacation without children for our 14th anniversary!! My kids are going to Space Camp and we get to go on a cruise!!!!! Woooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!

Our last cruise was in 2013 so I'm not sure if anything has changed. We are going on the Dream on a 5-night.
Congratulations!
Alcohol policy changed. No liquor. You're allowed two bottles of wine or six beers per guest 21 and over.

What ship have you been on?

What ship have you been on?

Only on the Dream, and we've only done 3 and 4 nights. We get two stops at CC on the 5 night. Menus have probably changed a little bit. Are door magnets still a thing? I've completely forgotten all the little "expert cruiser" details that make everything so much easier (like we want the 2nd floor of the parking garage at the port?)

Only on the Dream, and we've only done 3 and 4 nights. We get two stops at CC on the 5 night. Menus have probably changed a little bit. Are door magnets still a thing? I've completely forgotten all the little "expert cruiser" details that make everything so much easier (like we want the 2nd floor of the parking garage at the port?)
Yes they door magnets are still active. Don't be afraid to ask anything! These boards are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter