SECOND most magical place in the world

My "happy place" is really more of a state of mind. It's a leisurely afternoon nap in an empty house when I have absolutely nothing else I need to be doing and nobody wanting anything from me. Bliss! :cloud9:

As for beautiful places, I'd have to say Paradise Cove on Oahu at sunset, skiing the Canadian Rockies on a bright, crisp winter day and Rome's Trevi Fountain (minus the 1,000,000 people - LOL) immediately come to mind. :goodvibes My DH would say the Santa Monica pier - that's what he always calls his favourite place on earth.

My happy place is Mexico. Just love the riviera maya and Cancun area. I actually get a little sad in Epcot when I visit the Mexican pavilion and I am not actually there.

Hawaii - my parents have a gorgeous timeshare at the Westin on Maui. We've had many magical extended family trips on all the islands, but Maui is my favorite!

The place besides Disney that's full of great memories, where I feel "at home," know where everything is and have tons of great memories is Las Vegas. The place where I feel 100% at peace is sitting on the beach of the Long Island Sound in Connecticut. Just sitting.

I'm surprised I'm the first to say Paris. I remember the feeling of love I felt the first time I was there when i was 16. Although I've been there as an adult I've never been there with my husband so i will say north myrtle beach. We have so many amazing family memories there... I'm smiling as i write this.

oc_nj.jpeg

Isn't the answer obvious to a true Disney fan???? Disneyworld is by far away the second best place on earth...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter