Second resort stay - looking for advice!

I'll be there with you and say I didn't really like the Poly either. It was my ultimate DREAM resort and I was so excited to stay there. Sadly, our room was incredibly dirty and the themeing just seemed...cheap. My SO, who was with me, has been to Hawaii many times and thought the Poly was a cheap imitation of the vibe and resorts there. I was so, so sad because I wanted to love it so much.

Oh no! I am completely with you -- it's been my "dream" resort for a long time. I am okay with a dated room, but would be incredibly disappointed with a DIRTY room ... especially at those prices. I'll have to think on this. I had no idea the YC would move up on my list so much!

Do you plan to use the pool every day? If you stay at the Contemporary Tower, you’ll need to walk through the retail/dining area in your swim wear to get the Garden Wing area for the pool. All of the others that you’re considering have easier access to their pools.

Ahh, thanks for the heads up on that! I plan to use it at least a couple of days (if there end up being some days in the 70s, anyway) so that might be awkward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter