• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Builders - Launch Today

Don't know if anyone has found this yet but they have added a I love VMK poster to the stuff you can shop for :) and it is cheap too, hope all us ex VMK'ers will get one for our house!

That's the surprise that was in the furniture shop. :goodvibes

Has anyone else noticed that you can't sit in the chairs but if you click on your bed, you will go to sleep.

did any of you guys do this???
XXX whoever made it, it's AWESOME!
Yea, maybe cute, but I think it might be violation of copyright law and their user agreement.

**Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from any REN20 MEDIA Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the REN20 MEDIA Site, except that where a REN20 MEDIA Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, "re-mailing" or high-volume or automated use of REN20 MEDIA Sites is prohibited.**

Glad everyone likes the surprise. The game creators of this game just amaze me every day. Thanks so much Secret Builders for your generosity to us devoted former VMK players. In addition, they have taken the time to notice a DIS member and her organization.

SecretBuilders has added a Miracle for Madison Fund to their OneforAll program on behalf of Princessmadiro.

Here is the message I received from them:

Thanks so much SecretBuilders.:goodvibes

wow.. thats so sweet!

Glad everyone likes the surprise. The game creators of this game just amaze me every day. Thanks so much Secret Builders for your generosity to us devoted former VMK players. In addition, they have taken the time to notice a DIS member and her organization.

SecretBuilders has added a Miracle for Madison Fund to their OneforAll program on behalf of Princessmadiro.

Here is the message I received from them:

Thanks so much SecretBuilders.:goodvibes

This was a complete surprise! :cool1: It turns out that secretbuilders had been discussing princess after a post she made about her disease on the crooked pencil. They were already thinking and trying to find a way to welcome princess and make her feel at home. Amazing!
SBSMAstory.png
[/IMG]
The One For All tests can be difficult and time consuming but a wonderful way to get your kids to do something educational while raising some money. Don't feel obligated to do it for princess. She would just feel happy with you enjoying the game. I know she would give it all up if VMK would come back. The banner and posters were such a wonderful
gesture as well. princess put one of her posters next to her bed so it looks like she is dreaming of VMK when she is sleeping. Too cute! Made me cry!
SBdreamingofVMK.png
[/IMG]

THANK YOU secretbuilders and all of you for your support! :grouphug:

OMG I had such fun last night! It's so wonderful to see so many friends in the game. I want to give special thanks to Disney, Panda, Lauralee, and Jegrezo -- you guys made last nights tour such a great time! The tour ended with us meeting with Oliver Twist in Sherwood Forest...so hilarious! Goot!

Hugs friends! We must do this again soon!

Days~
*Available for tours on request*

aa912db5.jpg

42b72d0d.jpg

d97efdbe.jpg

WOW! thanks to this game, i will rememebr goot forever! hehe!!

the games are really great!

Princess Madi's pet is about to hatch!

4b48a01d.jpg

Welcome Angel! :goodvibes

adf977b7.jpg

FINALLY (LOL) that pet was ready to hatch last night of all times! princess wanted to get on quickly ( I thought) last night while getting ready for bed and found her pet was ready to hatch. When she clicked on the button it gave her 2 choices- invite friends to a hatching party or hatch now. Well, of course she wanted to have a hatching party and couldn't wait till today. So, she found a few friends on, buzzed them several times then went looking for them. (sorry guys)
She wasn't about to get off till someone came and watched her pet hatch with her! :laughing:
THANKS everyone for coming! She was soooo excited! Thanks days for posting pics! I can't wait to show them to her!

Oh- and her mail isn't working AGAIN! UGH!

OMG I had such fun last night! It's so wonderful to see so many friends in the game. I want to give special thanks to Disney, Panda, Lauralee, and Jegrezo -- you guys made last nights tour such a great time! The tour ended with us meeting with Oliver Twist in Sherwood Forest...so hilarious! Goot!

Hugs friends! We must do this again soon!

Days~
*Available for tours on request*....

Had SOOO much fun the other night! It almost felt like LitteJegrezo was back and, well, yeah, an old familiar place. I have fun screenshots, but - they all seem to be posting super tiny. The summary of them all is - good times with friends (and fun messing with Oliver Twist)! Thanks for the smiles, friends!

- Dreams :wizard:

i registered under marcm. i am stuck on the princess thing, where do i go after im out of the cave with her?

i registered under marcm. i am stuck on the princess thing, where do i go after im out of the cave with her?

You need to use your hourglass (double click on it from the task bar).

i mean im in the cave and it says about remember you meeting with hg wells

i mean im in the cave and it says about remember you meeting with hg wells

You said that you had the princess already and were in the cave. Did you already defeat the squid? If you did, then it's time to click on your hourglass (double click in the quest task bar). If you just got in the cave and have not yet gotten the princess, you should click on the chest and answer the question.

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone here know that my title pann was changed today to panda.
Thanks to the wonderful SB folks for changing my title for me. :thumbsup2
Please let everyone know so they won't be afraid of me.
Hugs all,
panda :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter