**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange ~ Sent/Recieved**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
eastermickey-1.jpg

Are you nearly ready to send your gift out ? Mine is wrapped and ready to go, and I will be posting my pressie out soon

Please make sure that you wrap your present up (in bubblewrap if it's something breakable) with a tag from '?' or 'Your Secret Bunny' and send it out by first class recorded delivery.

You can start posting your gift out anytime now, but please don't leave it any later than 20th March (please try to post asap if you are sending to/from Ireland)

1.gif

Please reply to this thread when you have sent/received your pressie and please share a photo of it with us (as we're all nosy and like to see what you've had :rotfl2: )

I hope you have enjoyed taking part, and I can't wait to see what you've received

Mandy
3.gif

Once again the rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage). To wrap it up and send the present out before 20th March
2. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
3. To reply to the Sent/Received thread as soon as you receive your gift (as it's only fair to your sender), and to post a photo of your gift too
4. If you are unable to adhere to these rules and put the effort in to make these exchanges fun and special, then you won't be eligible to join in any future exchanges

Mine's going Monday...last few bits and wrapping today :banana:

my easter gift has arrived :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: it's totally fab

THANK-YOU so much i love it all - and the girls were so pleased to receive a gift too that was so thoughtful :flower3:

here they are wrapped up

004.jpg

Heres what I got- i love especially the alice in wonderland bag - :love:

005.jpg

and the girls had these

006.jpg

we were all missing our fix of american chocolate - Thank you so much :hug:

Oooo lovely gifts Andrea :thumbsup2 Very quick arriving! Enjoy your chocolates!!

mine has arrived too :cool1:

thank you loads to my sender i love it all :lovestruc

i got a easter bunny in a basket with two chocolates: a malteser rabbit and a carmel bunny :yay:
two yankee candles and a lovely mickey necklace which im wearing already and a mickey topper :flower3:
i cant post any pics yet as our camera has gone wrong but i did take pics on my phone but just need to work out how to put them on to the pc .

Hmm those chocolates look delicious I hope you enjoy your gifts:)

I love your Alice in Wonderland bag by the way it's awesome

Yay, the first gifts have arrived. Andrea your pressie is lovely, and Michelina, I look forward to seeing your photo :)

Mine has been sent :)

lovely gifts, that bag is awesome, finished buying mine this morning, it will be wrapped tomorrow and posted on Monday xx

Lovely gifts!!! I am waiting for something to arrive in the post - will post asap... :goodvibes

fantastic gifts Andrea - love that bag !!!

I am still waiting for something to be delivered to me and then Im posting asap !!
Im on a mission not to be last this time to post this time !!
Louise x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter