**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange ~ Sent/Recieved**

Look what arrived today...:banana: :banana: :banana:

DSC04104.jpg

And haven't I been spoiled? :goodvibes I have some very cute pairs of Mickey Mouse socks (the back pair are adorable, simply have Mickey heads all over them!), a Tinker pin, two fizzers from Lush, a little cook-book, which contains lots of yummy Easter treats which I'll be trying out, a Yankee and lots of chocolates - which I've sampled and they're very yummy! :thumbsup2 Oh and I love the little chicks...ever so cute! :lovestruc

Thank-you sooo much my DIS Easter Bunny! I love them all!

lovely gifts everyone ............

unfortunalty i cant post any pics i've lost the lead to the phone and i have no other way of posting them :sad2:

Fab gifts Rachel.

Look at Tinkerbell on your card, she's got bunny ears on! :lmao: Love it! :laughing:

Fab gifts Rachel.

Look at Tinkerbell on your card, she's got bunny ears on! :lmao: Love it! :laughing:

Cute isn't she? She's recently joined the Playboy Mansion, didn't you know that? :lmao: Hugh just couldn't resist her!!

Rachel - I am bursting to get one of those beautiful day yankee candles, you will have to let us know how it smells

lovely gifts everyone ............

unfortunalty i cant post any pics i've lost the lead to the phone and i have no other way of posting them :sad2:

What a shame Michelina, are you able to send the photo to someone else ? My phone is unable to receive photos, so I can't do it

Fab gifts Rachel.

I didn't notice that, it looks so cute :)

Packed mine up and it's ready to go :), will probably be posted out Thursday!

d87ffe11-1.jpg

I couldn't resist. There were such lovely smells coming from the packets....and no wonder. :goodvibes I have 2 Yankee Candle samplers (Ocean Blossom and Cherry Blossom) and 2 tarts ( Farmer's Market and Beautiful Day - which smells GORGEOUS btw)

Also I got a cross-stitched Easter card (I love cross stitch things as I used to do it myself and really appreciate the time and effort it takes), a scrummy Easter gingerbread bunny, 2 Pooh pens, 4 vintage-style Mickey pencils and magnetic notepad.

:cool1: Wonderful presents. :cool1: Thank you so much, Easter bunny. I'm well chuffed.

What awesome gifts, you guys are all really thoughtful :)

Lovely gifts everyone!:goodvibes

My gift has arrived, but I am away from home at Uni at the moment - I will get it on Sunday, and will post pictures when I open it then. Sorry I can't open it yet - but thanks to my Secret sender! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter