Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Hi eveyrone, not much chatter on here anymore with the evloution of Facebook..
Hope you all are well. we are :)
Since I was on here last a few things have happened.. My DD grew up and is in college (almost 21) and my DS is just finishing his JR year of HS and is driving(almost 18) me and the Hubs have celebrated our 5 yr wedding anniversary(11/30/12) and I finally took him on his First Disney Trip (5/2012) and hooked him .. He got an unexpected inheratance so we booked a 9D/8N trip to the Pop for Sept 26 -Oct 4,2014 !!! CANT WAIT.. take care Michelle

Hi eveyrone, not much chatter on here anymore with the evloution of Facebook..
Hope you all are well. we are :)
Since I was on here last a few things have happened.. My DD grew up and is in college (almost 21) and my DS is just finishing his JR year of HS and is driving(almost 18) me and the Hubs have celebrated our 5 yr wedding anniversary(11/30/12) and I finally took him on his First Disney Trip (5/2012) and hooked him .. He got an unexpected inheratance so we booked a 9D/8N trip to the Pop for Sept 26 -Oct 4,2014 !!! CANT WAIT.. take care Michelle

Hi Michelle! Glad to hear your family is doing well. Hard to believe you've been married that long. Congrats on booking your Disney trip. Hope it's all you've dreamed of and your hubby is Disney-compatible.

Howdy! We're just getting ready to checkout from a two day DL trip. We're going to UCLA for a conference.

QUACK QUACK the duck is BACK!

Finally have a trip planned --just under 3 months to go now -- so time to slip back into "dis-mode" For a change even gonna do a pre-trip report! Why not join in the craziness??

:cool1:

Dannnng!!! Just looking at this one page I see a lot of us are checking in - good to see so many old faces!!! (And green hair!)

We leave in 2 days....EEK!!! SO behind! I am here to try to read about what I have missed at WDW annd feel sooo lost. Should have coem back months ago! I DID just get a lunch fastpass for Be Our Guest and am soooooooooo crazy excited!!! Gotta go read about that too!

Yay - love being at my old home! (Plus, sick of FB....to many 'issues' on there..)

Ginny:goodvibes

Woo hoo - a bear and a duck! Have a great time, VA, and have fun planning, Ducky!

Finally have a trip planned --just under 3 months to go now -- so time to slip back into "dis-mode" For a change even gonna do a pre-trip report! Why not join in the craziness??

Glad to hear. We leave on Sat., which I am so not ready for. Still need to find some clothes to wear. Will join in as much as I can. Working mids now, Wal-mart only, so have weird day hours.

Dannnng!!! Just looking at this one page I see a lot of us are checking in - good to see so many old faces!!! (And green hair!)

We leave in 2 days....EEK!!! SO behind! I am here to try to read about what I have missed at WDW annd feel sooo lost. Should have coem back months ago! I DID just get a lunch fastpass for Be Our Guest and am soooooooooo crazy excited!!! Gotta go read about that too!

Yay - love being at my old home! (Plus, sick of FB....to many 'issues' on there..)

We are going at the same time! Leaving Sat to Sat.Have the be our guest also, on a Fast pass special! Have an old phone # for you, but not sure you have the same one. We are staying at AOA as this is probably our last go. Maybe see ya there!

Howdy! We're just getting ready to checkout from a two day DL trip. We're going to UCLA for a conference.
Hope you had fun!
Hi grandma! <snicker>

Hello to you also Brandi & Michelle!

Hi Michelle! Glad to hear your family is doing well. Hard to believe you've been married that long. Congrats on booking your Disney trip. Hope it's all you've dreamed of and your hubby is Disney-compatible.
Hi Danielle - he is thank goodness since the first one wasn't.. I was much more careful in choosing this time .. LOL :lmao:

Hi Pixie dust!!

YaY I just joined your pretrip!!!

Looks like you should be there! hope your having a blast!!! can't wait to hear about your lunch.. I am stalking the site waiting for it open for my trip!!

Glad to hear. We leave on Sat., which I am so not ready for. Still need to find some clothes to wear. Will join in as much as I can. Working mids now, Wal-mart only, so have weird day hours.

We are going at the same time! Leaving Sat to Sat.Have the be our guest also, on a Fast pass special! Have an old phone # for you, but not sure you have the same one. We are staying at AOA as this is probably our last go. Maybe see ya there!

Hope you had fun!
Hi grandma! <snicker>

Hello to you also Brandi & Michelle!

Hi Kat - guess you are there too! hope your having a blast as well.. can't wait to hear of your adventures!!

Not sure if I like FP+ .. I am slightly stressing about my picks.. haaa.. I did score the A & E and a 7DMT and TSM so I guess I'll be ok.. I dropped my Festival of Fantasy and Wishes ones.. I guess we'll see how it works out..

Hi Kat - guess you are there too! hope your having a blast as well.. can't wait to hear of your adventures!!

Not sure if I like FP+ .. I am slightly stressing about my picks.. haaa.. I did score the A & E and a 7DMT and TSM so I guess I'll be ok.. I dropped my Festival of Fantasy and Wishes ones.. I guess we'll see how it works out..

I leave Sat & Bear looks like she leaves tomorrow. We happened to get in on a RID test for Be our Guest for lunch. So we have already ordered our food & hope to have it all ready when we show up, or shortly afterwards. Krista is so excited cause she wants to see the castle. Me too, of course!

I too wonder about FP+ but we will have to see. We are going on the cheap so my friend has a smart phone & can track it all for us. I will be able to do some when we have wi-fi, but...?!

I leave Sat & Bear looks like she leaves tomorrow. We happened to get in on a RID test for Be our Guest for lunch. So we have already ordered our food & hope to have it all ready when we show up, or shortly afterwards. Krista is so excited cause she wants to see the castle. Me too, of course!

I too wonder about FP+ but we will have to see. We are going on the cheap so my friend has a smart phone & can track it all for us. I will be able to do some when we have wi-fi, but...?!

Awesome can't wait till you get back and tell us all about it!

Hi, everyone! Wow, it has been forever since I have been on here! We got a chance to meet Kathy and the kids on Saturday, which was so terrific!

Jacqueline, let us know your dates, we would love to meet up, we're about 1-1//2 hours away from Disney, so are up pretty frequently.

We spent almost 2 weeks in Iowa this month, first time back since we moved to Florida 3 years ago. My father in law was diagnosed in July with small cell lung cancer, so may not have a particularly long time left (he is doing chemo and radiation, and right now the dr's are pretty positive), so we drove back up and spent some quality time while he is still feeling good, etc.

Heather, glad to hear you are enjoying the new job and good that they found Brian's issue early, hoping they can keep things in line.

Other than that, not a lot going on here, the girls started school this morning, my baby is a freshman in high school, not sure we are ready for that! Hope everyone has a great week!

Just thought i should touch base here again since as Kristi mentioned i've not been doing that!! We are heading into the home-stretch now. Must be since i have to make my final payment by Wednesday :hyper: Did my stupid FP+ planning (we figure that we're on holidays and a schedule should be "get up, eat, do sumtin, eat again, do sumtin else, eat again and repeat till it's time to sleep"

We have plans to meet up with Heather and her family and working on making plans to see Kristi and her family too :thumbsup2

Once i get organized again (basement is currently in the "in-between" stages of an emergency renovation) i will get back to my pre-trip report!!

:wave2: just stoppin' by to say hi! Love that this thread is still going!!:flower3:

Hi everyone, it has been forever since I was here, I miss you all....

The new job is great and I had a great summer, and just celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary!

Hope everyone is doing wonderful!

Hi everyone! Wow, we're back on page 1!

We've had a decent end of summer, and are well back into the whole school year thing. Both my girls are at the high school now, Katie isn't sure she likes it yet, though. She and I went to the 1D concert on Friday night, which was lots of fun, but WAY too many steps for this asthmatic person to climb! We are looking forward to seeing them again at Universal in November, planning on getting to Citiwalk as soon as they will let us in, so she can get FRONT ROW!!! My sister that works for Universal is checking on getting her backstage, which would really put her on cloud 9, LOL. Meanwhile, we are planning trips up to Orlando for my birthday over 10/24 weekend, then again to hopefully meet up with Jacqueline and her hubby, then 11/15-11/17 for my mama's birthday and the 1D thing at Uni. Then Rick and I are planning on being there again 12/5-12/8 to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary, staying club level at Hard Rock, we think. My folks moved this summer out of our neighborhood and into the same Orlando area where my sister and her husband live, and my brother's family moved out of our neighborhood to St Petersburg too, so now we are up in Land o Lakes on our own. Both my brother and my mom keep saying we should move closer to one of them, but my mother is 2 hours away from our jobs, Neal is about the same distance for work, just another direction, and we just can't see pulling the kids out of the schools where they know people and have friends again.

I feel like the most flighty member of the club lol. College is going well, I have nothing below a B- at the moment so I'm feeling pretty proud. I applied to the DCP and I've scheduled my phone interview :goodvibes

Great job, Allie. Good luck with the Disney interview.

I feel like the most flighty member of the club lol. College is going well, I have nothing below a B- at the moment so I'm feeling pretty proud. I applied to the DCP and I've scheduled my phone interview :goodvibes

Congrats on college and pixiedust for the DCP....

Hi everyone!

we have been back from our trip now for 18 days and boy do I want to go back and have a do over.. not that it was horrible but it was SOOOO HOT and HUMID and the RAIN .. OMG .. I have never had as rainy of a trip.. I mean we did put on our ponchos and hit the pavement but we didn't go to TL because the day we were going was raining - I know it a water park and we are going to get we but we really just wanted to float in the river and pool and get some color :( the only day we were in the MK to see the new parade it RAINED and was cancelled and that same night we got back late to park and I missed half of the MSEP
We really liked 7DMT but like others wish it was longer.. my Hubs got to ride for the first time BTMR and liked it.. Yay!! we really like the FP+ but I never figured out how to get more than 3, We took a detour on 9/27 to ride the Backlot Tour one last time, we used Memory Maker ALOT, and best of all I got to meet Teresa, Tara and Linda finally after 8 years I think we figured it out to be!!! Oh wait there was one more AWESOME moment I got to see one of the new baby gorillas!!!!!!

Here are a few of our pics.. if I muster up enough energy I'll start a TR and leave the link here..

and here is the baby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter