Secret Life of the American Teenager Thread

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
Wow...okay so my opinion? the acting sucks but i keep watching it i for some reason love this show! Is anyone watching the season premire tonight? I am!! I heard a rumor that this season Amy's mom gets prego but NOT SURE just a rumor. What about you?

So excited!

According to an interview with Shalieene (Amy), "one character leaves the show forever, and another will die".

And ♥Ariel♥...not a rumor!

I'm pretty sure Amy's mom will be pregnant.

The acting is awful, the plot lines are predictable, but I keep watching. I have no idea why, but I do.

Agreed about the bad acting. Hopefully this season they'll be better.

I'm probably going to wait till it comes on at 11pm. I have something else to do tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing how they start this season off.

I hope Amy grows up a little. She whines to much. I know she had a baby, but c'mon.. it's done and over with now and she can't do anything about it.

I'm pretty sure Amy's mom will be pregnant.

The acting is awful, the plot lines are predictable, but I keep watching. I have no idea why, but I do.

I heard that Amy's mom was pregnant in real life, so they made her pregnant on the show. Not sure if that is true or a rumor.

I used to watch Secret Life, but i was always way behind and the ones on abc stopped working after a while! can anyone clue me in?

I heard that Amy's mom was pregnant in real life, so they made her pregnant on the show. Not sure if that is true or a rumor.

She is. Molly Ringwald (the actress) is pregnant. With twins, I do believe.
So making her pregnant on the show does make sense. It's sorta hard to hide twins. lol.

I hate how selfish Amy is.

"I'm a new mother in high school. I'm missing out on EVERYTHING."

So lame. Come on, Amy. You have a new baby. Buck up.

And on my TV's guide (FiOS), it says "Amy adjusts to being a new mother while Anne adjusts to pregnancy".

ok, I stopped watching it at the end of the last season,

but if I'm not mistaken wasn't the whole thing ALSO her choice. if so than yes, she needs to grow up

I love this show. It's everything Jenny said it was. Yet I love it.

I sorta missed the season finale. I gathered what happened though.

I agree about Amy being whiny. "I'm missing out on EVERYTHING!" wah wah wah it's YOUR FAULT your missing out!

ok, so amy hates her life, but are other people starting to grow up yet?

I'd like to see more of Tom this season. He makes me laugh! He's so cute with his "but you're not supposed to go out with Wicky!"

And on my TV's guide (FiOS), it says "Amy adjusts to being a new mother while Anne adjusts to pregnancy".

i agree and ya my friend has the same tv guide thing and while i was at her house thats where i saw it

i agree she is being selfish she souldnt have had sex with Ricky but i sorta have her side.
you try being a new mother and all your friends hanging out. you have to stay home and take care of your child it gets stressful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter