• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Window at Epcot United Kingdom

Benjimax

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I was at Epcot yesterday, and in the very back corner, behind the green awning with number 30 written on it, are two windows. One is a window with no curtains, which shows Christopher Robin's bedroom (there are covered FastPass machines under the awning, so guess there was a meet and greet at some point.

BUT...

If you keep walking into the corner, there's another window with curtains on it. If you try to peep in, or knock on the window, it'll make you jump, as a pre-recorded guy shouts at you that he's fed up with people looking in his house!!

I've seen no mention of this little secret anywhere else, and just wondered how many others have noticed this??

omg, that sounds like a cute little experience! I'm going to have to make note to check it out. I'm going to search youtube for it to see if others have made note!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter